27 Random 140 Character Thoughts
* ACORN needs to be destroyed, if only to prove that connected liberals still have to obey the law like the rest of us.
* After having been lazy for a couple of days, I think I finally see what the lazy people see. It’s quite relaxing.
* There is no such thing as “proving your worth.” Every day you have to prove yourself all over again.
* I admire my dog’s willingness to plunge into a small space, in complete darkness, because he knows there’s a cat in there
* If you have so much to say that you send out 5-6 emails a day, you should be blogging, not doing an email list.
* Caring more about your ethnicity than your country shows a lack of character, decency, and patriotism.
* Often times, liberal cries of “racism” in politics are just another way of saying “look over there.”
* It’s not extreme effort that wins over a lifetime; it’s the consistent application of a high level of effort.
* No matter how strong and determined a flower is, it still needs sunshine and water to grow.
* Somebody told me to call him when I am done. I’m never really done. I’m just doing different stuff.
* J.D. Hayworth is capable of beating John McCain in next year’s Republican primary. I hope he runs.
* How does the economic recovery really get going when businesses are paralyzed w/ fear over what the gov’t may do?
* The idea that manmade global warming is occurring is driven by liberal politics and control of purse strings, not science
* There’s no person or group that deserves more than a tiny bit of credit for the Tea Party movement othr than Ric Santelli
* Anyone who says Obamacare won’t explode the deficit is either ignorant or has no qualms about lying to you.
* The Southern Poverty Law Center is a dishonest left-wing hack group & what they say can’t be taken at face value.
* Nelson Mandela has said so many stupid things publicly; : it’s hard to believe him sounding like a wise man in Invictus.
* Important life rule #543: If you have enough pretty women involved in something, everything else will fall into place.
* All we can really ask for in life is the freedom to make informed decisions & the ability to live with the consequences.
* Christians once risked prison & death to speak out. Today, Christians are too afraid of a PC tongue lashing to speak up.
* The socialists have gotten Obamacare this far – but there’s many a slip twixt the cup & the lip – & they need another 60.
* “How is it that one man can cause such devastation?” | I’d like to have that said about me one day.
* I didn’t support Rudy for President, but I can get REALLY excited about his taking on Kirsten Gillibrand in 2010.
* So the chick in Twilight goes from dating a vampire to dating a werewolf? She’s kind of a monster ho, isn’t she?
* A Republican can’t endorse a Dem in a race & expect conservatives or the GOP to treat him like anything but a traitor.
* I hope Obama does try to push an amnesty with unemployment over 10%. It will be a political bloodbath for the Dems.
* Political Hackery 101: When you can’t defend on the merits, attack to distract.
When liberals look at the poor, first and foremost, they see people who will vote for them in exchange for goodies. This gives liberals a perverse incentive to keep as...Read More
Yes, folks, Ted Cruz ACTUALLY WENT THERE. He tweeted THIS last night. About President Obama’s visit to Texas today… twitter.com/SenTedCruz/sta…
“Passion is momentary; love is enduring.” — John Wooden “What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do