27 Random 140 Character Thoughts
* ACORN needs to be destroyed, if only to prove that connected liberals still have to obey the law like the rest of us.
* After having been lazy for a couple of days, I think I finally see what the lazy people see. It’s quite relaxing.
* There is no such thing as “proving your worth.” Every day you have to prove yourself all over again.
* I admire my dog’s willingness to plunge into a small space, in complete darkness, because he knows there’s a cat in there
* If you have so much to say that you send out 5-6 emails a day, you should be blogging, not doing an email list.
* Caring more about your ethnicity than your country shows a lack of character, decency, and patriotism.
* Often times, liberal cries of “racism” in politics are just another way of saying “look over there.”
* It’s not extreme effort that wins over a lifetime; it’s the consistent application of a high level of effort.
* No matter how strong and determined a flower is, it still needs sunshine and water to grow.
* Somebody told me to call him when I am done. I’m never really done. I’m just doing different stuff.
* J.D. Hayworth is capable of beating John McCain in next year’s Republican primary. I hope he runs.
* How does the economic recovery really get going when businesses are paralyzed w/ fear over what the gov’t may do?
* The idea that manmade global warming is occurring is driven by liberal politics and control of purse strings, not science
* There’s no person or group that deserves more than a tiny bit of credit for the Tea Party movement othr than Ric Santelli
* Anyone who says Obamacare won’t explode the deficit is either ignorant or has no qualms about lying to you.
* The Southern Poverty Law Center is a dishonest left-wing hack group & what they say can’t be taken at face value.
* Nelson Mandela has said so many stupid things publicly; : it’s hard to believe him sounding like a wise man in Invictus.
* Important life rule #543: If you have enough pretty women involved in something, everything else will fall into place.
* All we can really ask for in life is the freedom to make informed decisions & the ability to live with the consequences.
* Christians once risked prison & death to speak out. Today, Christians are too afraid of a PC tongue lashing to speak up.
* The socialists have gotten Obamacare this far – but there’s many a slip twixt the cup & the lip – & they need another 60.
* “How is it that one man can cause such devastation?” | I’d like to have that said about me one day.
* I didn’t support Rudy for President, but I can get REALLY excited about his taking on Kirsten Gillibrand in 2010.
* So the chick in Twilight goes from dating a vampire to dating a werewolf? She’s kind of a monster ho, isn’t she?
* A Republican can’t endorse a Dem in a race & expect conservatives or the GOP to treat him like anything but a traitor.
* I hope Obama does try to push an amnesty with unemployment over 10%. It will be a political bloodbath for the Dems.
* Political Hackery 101: When you can’t defend on the merits, attack to distract.