My 20 Favorite Tweets For August
* Liberals aren’t striving for future prosperity, they’re just trying to delay our day of reckoning for our debt until after they’re dead
* Obama’s new hurricane prevention measure: He borrows trillions from China, hires unions to dump it in the ocean, & blames Bush when it fails
* There’s nothing shameful about being poor. But, if you stay poor over the long haul in a country like America, you’re doing something wrong
* I do hope people realize that freaking out over the Bilderberg Group makes them sound like loons.
* Politifact =’s the Washington Post =’s the New York Times =’s MSNBC =’s the Daily Kos =’s NPR =’s CNN. The only meaningful difference? Tone.
* I’d like to permanently freeze the salaries of government workers in DC until they make the same on avg as people in the private sector.
* The people constantly shouting “Racism, racism” in politics can kiss my white ass and go to hell on a shutter as far as I’m concerned.
* Funny is a liberal friending me because I write for the HuffPo w/out realizing I’m a conservative
* If windmills were such a great energy source, T. Boone Pickens wouldn’t need gov’t handouts to build ‘em.
* If you want to know what liberals REALLY think of blacks, women, gays, etc listen to how they talk about CONSERVATIVES in those categories
* In 2012, Obama will have to run on one of the worst records of performance in American history. Arguably, the worst.
* Obama’s failing because he’s been a devoted liberal. Libs get mad at him because the alternative is to admit liberalism doesn’t work.
* There doesn’t have to be much “there there” to damage reputations. Toss enough smears against the wall & some of them will eventually stick.
* Know who this hurricane makes me feel sorry for? Squirrels. Poor little fellas living up in the trees through all this.
* I have a general suspiciousness of race consciousness because in my experience, very little good ever comes of it
* Men have a duty to risk their lives and even die to protect a woman if need be. That used to be a common way of thinking. It still should be
* Want to stun people? Say the things everybody thinks privately, but don’t have the guts to say publicly.
* Most people would rather embrace a comforting lie than a harsh truth.
* Life has a trajectory that can be difficult to change. The farther you allow yourself to go off the path, the harder it’ll be to get back on
* The easiest way to guarantee that you’ll do too little is to try to do too much.
After his 20-year old son overdosed on drugs, Mike Stollings decided to post a photo of his body at the funeral home on Facebook out of grief and guilt. The...Read More
The mainstream media has bent over backwards to portray Trayvon Martin as a choir boy who couldn’t have possibly been
* ACORN needs to be destroyed, if only to prove that connected liberals still have to obey the law like
One of the latest liberal talking points is that conservatives are waging a “war on women” because they won’t agree