My 25 Fave 140 Character Thoughts For April
* The type of life you have is created by the choices you’ve made. Either accept the consequences of your choices or change your choices
* Men have a natural urge to tame the wild, spoil the pure, and asset dominance over their environment.
* When human beings have difficult work to do, all too often they opt for pleasant, but meaningless distractions instead.
* One of the great difficulties in getting expert advice is that everybody thinks they’re an expert these days
* You can usually tell how hot a woman THINKS she is by how many pics of herself she has up on Facebook. Lots =’s hot.
* Sometimes the best way to get more done is to schedule less, so you will have more free time to do what’s important.
* College isn’t really about learning anything anymore. It’s something you do to show people you have some smarts & hustle.
* This would be a much better world if it were easier to get away with punching people who deserve it in the mouth.
* More people use LinkedIn than Twitter? Holy crap. Nobody even knows WHY they’re on LinkedIn.
* If you’re scandalized by the idea that a Christian feels led by God to do something, you don’t understand Christianity.
* Headline: “Michelle Obama: ‘I want to embrace the country that I love’…” | First thought: Wonder which country it is?
* One of the weird tics of liberalism is the desire to emulate failures: Socialized medicine, high speed trains, socialism.
* We’ll need a real plan to beat Obama in 2012! Let’s talk and… | Trump: Let’s do this! Leeroy Jenkins!
* If the global warming fight is like the civil rights movement, then Al Gore & company are the guys w/the dogs & hoods
* Want to really hurt the people who are on Medicare? Then do nothing at all until we have to slash it after we go bankrupt
* Sarah Palin hasn’t “exploited” Trig in any way that Obama hasn’t “exploited” Sasha and Malia.
* Liberal “thinking?” Someone disagrees w/ Obama? RACISM! Someone criticizes a liberal? RACISM! It rained today? RACISM!
* Black Americans have been allied with the Democrats for 50 years. It has worked out great for the Dems. Can black Americans say the same?
* If the word “devastated” can ever be fairly applied to me over the cancellation of a TV show, please punch me hard.
* Yoga is a great way to teach you that your belief that you are more flexible than the average person isn’t even close to reality
* Royal weddings may be the one thing that’s even more boring than soccer.
* The Snuggy: A product for people who find blankets to be excessively complicated
* Movies that say “inspired by true events” always seem a lil shady. “Revenge of the Yeti Ninjas! Inspired by true events!”
* Helpful hint: Out of amnesia, there’s pretty much no time when you can say, “Do you know who I am?” to someone and not sound like an ass.
* One of the downsides of being Napoleon or Alexander must be dealing with all time travelers who want to meet you.
Facebook62.5kTwitter75Email1 Considering how often we see horrific stories of animals being abused and murdered by sadistic monsters, it’s a nice break to see the often unnoticed acts of kindness towards...Read More
FacebookTwitterEmail Want to really get depressed? Google last year’s SOTU and read it. Then listen to the same crap tonight
FacebookTwitterEmail NEW CYBER SECURITY AGENCY FORMED BY: Derek Varsalona Guess what, America? President Barack Obama really cares about your cyber