My 25 Fave 140 Character Thoughts For June
* Diet soda “makes you fat” for the same reason anti-depressants “cause” suicide. Hint: Correlation isn’t causation.
* You don’t find yourself so much as you create yourself.
* If there are enough people who’ll buy anything, then you can be sure that eventually someone will come along and sell it
* The merit of an idea and the charisma of the people pushing it are often completely unrelated concepts.
* Intelligent people gone wrong do much more damage to the world than stupid people.
* When people can’t deal with the major issues in their life, they often become obsessive about minutiae as a distraction.
* You might as well accept that you are where you are, it is what is, and you gotta do what you gotta do.
* A good song either makes you feel something, makes you want to move, or reminds you of a woman.
* People don’t dislike you because you’re “intelligent” or “cultured,” they dislike you because they think you’re a creep.
* It’s weird to hear women claim that women cheat less than men. I mean, who are the guys cheating with? Women! Duh!
* I don’t like movies where aliens are ready to kill us until they understand love. Love is so irrational it would probably terrify them more.
* It’s much better to go the right way down a long, difficult road than to skip down a short, pleasant path that goes in the wrong direction.
* Dear industry — I’m tired of the quirky, but supposedly likable spokespeople in your ads. Stop please! One consumer.
* At this point, it doesn’t matter so much where you are as what you’re going to do about it.
* If Dick Durbin is right and illegals are America’s future, then our future is national suicide.
* All Meggie Mac columns in a single tweet: Angry because someone called her fat, telling someone to kiss her ass, ZZZZZZ inbetween. Repeat
* Just remember: The Left has two major memes they’ll push for viable GOP POTUS candidates: Crazy and Stupid.
* I think Bachmann & Palin would do better with women voters if they were less attractive. For obvious reasons. Discuss.
* There should never be a time where an illegal is captured by the government and released before being deported
* Ideologically, liberals today are closer to Lenin than they are to John F. Kennedy.
* So, how’s the “Coffee Party” doing these days? Have they eclipsed the Tea Party yet?
* I agree that cutting spending won’t create jobs short term. But spending the country into bankruptcy isn’t working either
* The Democratic Party only has two modes these days: Destroying America and trying to prevent anyone else from saving it
* A “pro-abortion church” is a contradiction in terms.
Facebook62.5kTwitter72Email1 Considering how often we see horrific stories of animals being abused and murdered by sadistic monsters, it’s a nice break to see the often unnoticed acts of kindness towards...Read More
FacebookTwitterEmail Want to really get depressed? Google last year’s SOTU and read it. Then listen to the same crap tonight
FacebookTwitterEmail * The type of life you have is created by the choices you’ve made. Either accept the consequences of