My 25 Favorite Tweets From November
* If you really think everybody can be a winner, then you’re probably a loser
* I admire the way my dog spots a half dozen cats lounging around & immediately moves to charge the whole kitty legion solo.
* The real cost of anything is the amount of your life you have to give in exchange for it.
* You’re either striving to go forward or you’re dying inside.
* If you want something, you better ask for it because very seldom do people think you’re so great that they just hand you your heart’s desire
* Once the little things start to slide, the big things usually follow.
* If you’re a man w/ female friends, you probably say & do things that would constitute environmental sexual harassment a dozen times a month.
* Most of the time when you think people are trying to be jerks, they’re really just being self-absorbed.
* The more a society focuses on how to distribute the existing economic pie instead of how to grow it, the less prosperous it will become.
* I have no problem saying that I seriously doubt Obama would have ever gotten into Harvard and Columbia if he were white. #affirmativeaction
* The idea that Obama has done so much to compromise with conservatives is bizarre. He’s compromised with us as much as Ahab did w/ Moby Dick.
* The best way to win over moderates in a presidential election is to run someone who really excites your base, but doesn’t seem too extreme.
* The problem w/ single issue groups is that over time they usually become overly rigid, hyperbolic groups that become obsessed w/ fundraising
* I don’t ever trust the “fact checkers” on liberal networks to accurately check facts.
* Gingrich will be in the first place by December. We’ll have to see how it plays out from then. (Nov 12)
* Mitt Romney’s a done deal? Not hardly. I remember when they said the same thing about Harriet Miers & Comprehensive immigration reform. (Nov 2)
* Doesn’t the fact that Herman Cain is currently in 1st place for the GOP nomination effectively refute the idea that Republicans are racist?
* 1994 Mitt could run against Obama in a Dem primary. 2006 Mitt was a centrist. 2008 Mitt would call the other Mitt’s squishes. #notmitromney
* It’s weird how many women are focused on how Bachmann’s dressed & her hair. I thought we brutish males are supposed to be doing that
* The First Amendment doesn’t say that setting up a violent, drug addled, disease ridden hobo camp is part of your right to free speech
* Remember when the Tea Party started getting Scabies & Tuberculosis before their “Day of Rage?” Hmmm, come to think of it, no.
* How many people do you think will die before the Occupy protests end? I’m guessing 5-15 & I think that’s more likely to be low than high. (Nov 4)
* If you deliberately block traffic and you get hit by a car, then well, you kind of deserve that, don’t you?
* Liberals are always saying how much things remind them of Selma, Alabama in the sixties. How about #OWS tormenting kids trying to go to school?
When liberals look at the poor, first and foremost, they see people who will vote for them in exchange for goodies. This gives liberals a perverse incentive to keep as...Read More
* Old & busted: Obama won’t win the presidency because he’s black. New hotness: Americans won’t support Obama’s agenda because
* At the end of the day, it’s the misguided people with HI IQs, not the stupid people, who create