My 30 Favorite Tweets From July
* The government thinks it’s in charge. Break its rules, fight the power, defy, and rebel. That’s conservatism.
* If Obama had migraines, the press would be calling them “head parties” and would say they’re caused by “caring.”
* I wonder how many poor people ever consider that Dems want them to stay poor & dependent because it keeps them voting Dem
* Project gunrunner is a much bigger scandal that the Joe/Valerie Wilson silliness. Which one has gotten more coverage?
* Greed isn’t being rich and not wanting to pay more taxes, it’s demanding more services paid for with someone else’s money
* Why get mad at Casey Anthony in a world where what Planned Parenthood does is legal?
* Defeating the Soviet Union was both a gift & a curse. The curse is that it’s made us frighteningly complacent as a people
* Libs say we have a Social Security “trust fund” that’s good until 2037, so how can there be a danger checks won’t go out?
* It’s weird to hear the guy in the charge constantly complaining that the House Republicans aren’t leading fast enough.
* If Obamacare is constitutional, then the constitution is dead because the gov’t has unlimited power to force you to do anything
* If a Republican were in office, the MSM would be talking daily about how things are falling apart in Iraq, Afghanistan, & Libya.
* There’s nothing about Christianity that requires us to be doormats. Christ was certainly not a wimp.
* I’ve had two busty women who are friends of mine who tell me random guys just regularly walk up and grope them in bars, WTH?
* It’s never a good sign when you end a conversation thinking, “I didn’t mean to be such an ***.”
* Overall, anonymity is a huge net negative for the net that leads to everything from spamming, to trolling, rude behavior
* If you are wearing a shirt that says, “I’m awesome,” chances are, you are not in fact, awesome.
* If you could be healthy, young, and live for 500 years, but you had to do it starting in 1000 AD….would you do it?
* I never trust people who thinks of themselves as victims because they usually feel justified when they behave badly.
* The most angry, hate filled, deceptive and vicious people in politics almost inevitably say they’re driven by compassion
* Compassion and empathy taken to extremes can be worse for people than outright hatred.
* Bad habits are usually just techniques we use to distract us from things we’d rather not deal with.
* Convincing people with low self-esteem that they’re wrong about themselves is extremely difficult because self-esteem is mostly arbitrary.
* Replacing morality with legalities inevitably leads to gross immorality by the people taking advantage of the rules
* Morality without religion is inevitably arbitrary.
* There’s much to be said for a clever turn of phrase, but it’s not the same thing as wisdom.
* There’s no need to take revenge on mediocre people. Their mediocrity is their own punishment.
* If you ever find yourself saying the phrase, “Why would someone lie about that,” your antennae should go all the way up.
* Trying to “fix” people seldom works and it’s also an indication that there’s a hole inside of you that needs fixing.
* There’s a world of difference between feeling like you’re doing good and actually doing good.
This dad punches the crap out of two girls attacking his daughter. Tell me you wouldn’t do the same if a pack of thugs were beating on your child. I...Read More
I know, hard to believe, right? And by hard to believe, I mean totally believable and obvious to anyone without
@toure I don’t know if anybody has ever said this to you before you race hustler, but if not let