My Fave 20 140 Character Thoughts For January
* Hey Westerners, if life were “fair,” you would probably be a lot poorer, less educated, & living in an unfree society.
* In the real world, there’s no such thing as a “race to the bottom.” Businesses raise the bottom by being there.
* Libs may be able to do what the Nazis & Soviets couldn’t: Destroy America. They used guns. Liberals use debt. Same result
* My advice for kids getting into politics: Do something more normal 1st to get perspective. Politics skews your thinking.
* As I look at Pelosi on Greta, I can’t help but think how far plastic surgery has come. She has smooth skin for a 70 yr old
* Members of Congress shouldn’t be able to lobby Congress after they retire. Cut that $ off & you get better people running
* If I’m ever attacked by 2 kids on the metro, my goal’s for the headline to read “2 kids severely injured in metro attack”
* If you could go back in time and buy a few dozen of of Hitler’s paintings, I wonder if it would have prevented WW2?
* When are gyms going to stop encouraging murder by allowing “deadlifts?” Suggested new name for it: Kitten snuggles
* There’d be a lot of lousy things about being a Smurf, but the worst would be that there’s only one woman of their species
* Zombie movies allow men to imagine themselves as the heroic ideal: One man who can handle an army solo
* It’s funny to listen to rappers complain the police harass them for being black 30 seconds before they brag about being a criminal
* Ironic Facebook message: Only an idiotic Baptist such as yourself would incite Murder! Do the world a favor and kill yourself!- Terry Howard
* I admire my dog for seeing 6 cats and wanting to take on all of them. He’s like Walker, Texas Terrier.
* Don’t be cocky because people USED TO be so ignorant. We’re every bit as ignorant. Only the subjects have changed
* There are individual atheists who’re more moral than individual Christians, but overall Christians are much better people
* If you think the most immoral thing someone can do is say, “That’s immoral,” you’re helping to ruin the world.
* You better not wait on anyone else to take care of you because nobody cares as much about you as you do.
* Helping other people is very important. But, you have to help yourself first or you won’t have anything to help them with.
* If you spend money you don’t have to get your wants, the time will come when you don’t have money for the things you need
Welcome to the 6th annual 20 hottest conservative new media list Men of 2014 edition. I gave the judges one rule: Set personality aside and pick the men who you...Read More
* Paul Krugman sure is critical of our President. What do you think? Could it be because he hates black
* Politics today: Figure out how they’re lying to you. Figure out who really benefits. Figure out how to get