My Fave Twenty 140 Character Thoughts For January
* If Democrats are so concerned about shutting down the government, why have they just done it in Wisconsin and Indiana?
* The Dems are now the “Party of No.” No to cutting spending. No to reducing gov’t. No to saving the American Dream.
* I’m not so sure having Obamacare overturned by the SCOTUS would hurt Dems. It would take GOP issue #1 off the table.
* If none of the global warming models predicted the last 15 years, why should we believe they’ll be right in 100 years?
* Why is it that liberals always come across like they believe we can spend more money than we have, forever, without consequence?
* If Sarah Palin is stupid, what does it say that she’s much more successful than pretty much everyone calling her stupid?
* If the middle class isn’t willing to pay higher taxes for gov’t services, then we should cut the programs.
* Government unions seem to be under the impression that taxpayers work for them.
* Truth: If Jews mostly voted Republican, the Democratic Party would be an open & ferocious enemy of Israel by now
* Do people complaining about conservative videos being “edited” realize pretty much EVERYTHING that’s not live is edited?
* If you’re not married or engaged, you really shouldn’t wear any kind of ring on that finger. It can create confusion.
* Lady Gaga’s latest, Born this way, is awful. Can’t believe it’s #1, plus, no one is born wanting to dress in meat.
* There’s a difference between asking for what you want and being a pushy taker.
* I hate it when I’m walking along and realize that I’m humming a jingle from a commercial.
* Women are much more vicious than guys are. Truly, they are.
* A lot of guys, maybe even most guys prefer women who are heavier than the ultra thin models in women’s magazines.
* The better the data, the better the response.
* Too many movies feature people getting special powers & a destiny. You create your own powers & destiny
* For good or ill, your big decisions tend to be consistent with your little decisions.
* You can’t be charitable if you don’t raise yourself up enough to have something worth giving away.
This dad punches the crap out of two girls attacking his daughter. Tell me you wouldn’t do the same if a pack of thugs were beating on your child. I...Read More
* If you really think everybody can be a winner, then you’re probably a loser * I admire the way
Dems LOVE women — as long they abort their babies, stay quiet about servicing Bill Clinton, & are trapped on