Admin Which Just Invoked Executive Privilege Compares Romney To Nixon
Funny stuff from David Axelrod
(CBS News) The Obama campaign is sharpening its attack on Mitt Romney’s personal business and financial dealings.
In an interview with CBS Radio News on the sidelines of an Obama campaign rally Thursday evening in Parma, Ohio, senior campaign adviser David Axelrod called Romney, “the most secretive candidate we’ve seen probably since Richard Nixon.”
Last time I checked, those personal business and financial dealings were….personal.
Axelrod accused Romney of “trying to turn back the clock” on transparency by 40 years. The veteran Obama adviser criticized Romney for failing to release “a full set of (tax) returns like most candidates.”
We’re still waiting for Obama to release his full medical records and all his transcripts from his college days, along with his papers.
It’s no wonder Axelrod has transparency and Nixon on the brain, considering
- Obama just invoked executive privilege over Fast and Furious
- Obama blamed Nixon for placing the NOAA in the Commerce Dept.
- Obama has Nixon-like enemies list
- He’s rather thin skinned and obsessive over people who criticize him, like Nixon
- He uses the IRS against political enemies, like Nixon
- He’s trying to hide the leaks, like Nixon
- Transparency? Whatisthat?
- He accepted a transparency award….behind closed doors.
- His is possibly the worst when it comes to responding to freedom of information act requests
- He whines about secret money on the GOP side but not about on his own side
The list goes on and on.
The Romney campaign issued a swift response.
“With millions of Americans suffering in the Obama economy, it’s no surprise that President Obama and his allies would resort to false, negative attacks in an attempt to distract Americans from the President’s abysmal record,” campaign spokeswoman Amanda Henneberg told CBS Radio News.
None of us should be surprised by the attacks from the Obama administration on Romney in a personal way: they do have a record to run on, and it is pretty bad and quite unpopular.
How did we end up in a world where Big Gulps are being banned in New York while the welcome mat for potheads is being rolled out in Colorado? How...Read More
Personally, I had thought he would not resign as long as the left leaning media ignored the story about his
Amusing note of the day: Well known Democratic advisor Joe Trippi called President Jimmy Carter’s a “failed presidency” on CNN
Obama made a huge mistake thinking that everyone in America hates their own country just like Reverend Wright, the killer