Admin Which Just Invoked Executive Privilege Compares Romney To Nixon
Funny stuff from David Axelrod
(CBS News) The Obama campaign is sharpening its attack on Mitt Romney’s personal business and financial dealings.
In an interview with CBS Radio News on the sidelines of an Obama campaign rally Thursday evening in Parma, Ohio, senior campaign adviser David Axelrod called Romney, “the most secretive candidate we’ve seen probably since Richard Nixon.”
Last time I checked, those personal business and financial dealings were….personal.
Axelrod accused Romney of “trying to turn back the clock” on transparency by 40 years. The veteran Obama adviser criticized Romney for failing to release “a full set of (tax) returns like most candidates.”
We’re still waiting for Obama to release his full medical records and all his transcripts from his college days, along with his papers.
It’s no wonder Axelrod has transparency and Nixon on the brain, considering
- Obama just invoked executive privilege over Fast and Furious
- Obama blamed Nixon for placing the NOAA in the Commerce Dept.
- Obama has Nixon-like enemies list
- He’s rather thin skinned and obsessive over people who criticize him, like Nixon
- He uses the IRS against political enemies, like Nixon
- He’s trying to hide the leaks, like Nixon
- Transparency? Whatisthat?
- He accepted a transparency award….behind closed doors.
- His is possibly the worst when it comes to responding to freedom of information act requests
- He whines about secret money on the GOP side but not about on his own side
The list goes on and on.
The Romney campaign issued a swift response.
“With millions of Americans suffering in the Obama economy, it’s no surprise that President Obama and his allies would resort to false, negative attacks in an attempt to distract Americans from the President’s abysmal record,” campaign spokeswoman Amanda Henneberg told CBS Radio News.
None of us should be surprised by the attacks from the Obama administration on Romney in a personal way: they do have a record to run on, and it is pretty bad and quite unpopular.
Facebook37kTwitter35Email1 This dad punches the crap out of two girls attacking his daughter. Tell me you wouldn’t do the same if a pack of thugs were beating on your child....Read More
FacebookTwitterEmail -By Warner Todd Huston What is it that the extremists of the anti-war left, liberals, and Democrats say about
FacebookTwitterEmail It looks like House Energy and Commerce Chairman Henry Waxman, (D-Calif) is so desperate to get a Net Neutrality
FacebookTwitterEmail -By Warner Todd Huston For months the Old Media, President Obama, and the Democrats have been jabbing the GOP