New Poll Shows Continued Drop In Support For Obamacare
You’re shocked, I know
(Fox News) A record high number of voters now oppose the 2010 Affordable Care Act and a record low number supports it, according to the latest Fox News poll.
In addition, a majority thinks the new law will increase their health care costs, while few think it will improve their quality of care.
The new poll finds 59 percent of voters oppose the health care law, up from 55 percent who opposed it six months ago (June 2013). The increase in opposition comes from both independents and Democrats.
Nearly a third of Democrats — 30 percent — oppose the law, up from 22 percent in June.
Opposition among independents went from 53 percent to 64 percent today.
Let’s break it down further
- 63% think Ocare will increase taxes
- 62% think Ocare will increase insurance costs
- 56% think Ocare will increase the federal deficit
- 19% think Ocare will increase their own health care, 39% think it will get worse, 37% think it will stay the same
- 44% think Ocare will decrease health care for all American’s, 36% increase, 15% no change
- 60% are not confident (40% no confidence, 20% not very) that personal information entered into healthcare.gov will be kept private
People disapprove of Obama’s handling of his signature legislation by 53-42. Please run on this legislation, Democrats, please.
After his 20-year old son overdosed on drugs, Mike Stollings decided to post a photo of his body at the funeral home on Facebook out of grief and guilt. The...Read More
The mayor of embattled Ferguson, Missouri is sick and tired of outside interlopers like Al Sharpton coming into his town
The NY Times’ Ross Douthat is quite vexed that Obama’s foreign “policy” is so unpopular in polls. First, we have
A pro-Jewish lobbying organization called Z Street recently filed a lawsuit against Obama’s IRS after the agency refused to give