What Happens If Obama Loses?
The Politico takes an interesting look at what kind of blamestorming will occur if Obama loses on Tuesday
A defeat for Barack Obama on Tuesday would be no ordinary loss for Democrats.
It would be a traumatic experience: the death of the dream of liberal realignment embodied in Obama’s insurgent 2008 campaign. And it would be all the more distressing to Democrats because so many of them fervently believe they will win tomorrow.
Here’s POLITICO’s preview of how Democrats would try to explain an Obama defeat – including some of the foreseeable arguments and spin:
- Obama threw it away in Denver (at the debate)
- The Bush economy killed him (essentially, Demoloons will blame the crummy economic conditions after 4 years of Obama policies on….yup, Bush)
- It was the second-term vision thing (because Obama refused to talked about his plans for a 2nd term, other than more of the same)
- Citizens United, the super PACs and the Koch Brothers did it (even though Obama and pro-Democrat Super PACs raise and spend enormous amounts of money, and Obama pretty much receives free “in-kind” contributions from most of the American news media)
- He lost for a noble cause: national health care (which still polls negatively, and most do not want)
Of course, there will certainly be a few other reason, most of which will be the primary talking points from the unhinged barking moonbat Democrat base
- Romney/GOP stole the election
- Romney bought the election (without wondering about Obama’s money lead during the 2008 election)
- White people
I’m looking forward to hearing and reading these complaints after Obama loses, as so many Liberals are unable to leave their houses, heck, their beds, in misery, suffering from Post Election Selection Trauma (PEST).
And, for today, I still keep my prediction of a 48% chance of riots by liberals if Obama loses. Why? Partly because liberals are unhinged loony tunes. Let’s refer back to the beginning of the article
…Democrats admire and sympathize with the president….
Actually, the adore and worship Obama (and Democrat politicians). They treat him like a rock star, like a Hollywood celebrity (he’s kinda like Paris Hilton during her heyday: famous for being famous, but never does anything that really matters). They are entirely too invested personally in his re-election. They forget that Obama is a politician. And for the most part, one has to be very leery of politicians. Oh, and did I mention they’re unhinged?
Republicans have no illusion that they’re voting for a politician. And no matter the enthusiasm and respect, we understand that they are politicians.
The latest feminist obsession with rape has reached the point where false accusations are now being thrown around loosely. It has resulted in a negative stigma toward men on college campuses, and...Read More
A report to be released on Tuesday investigating expenditures by the Internal Revenue Service will reveal that $50 million was
Once upon a time, in what now seems like a far-distant land, a young President inspired America with the words: