Polling Conservative Bloggers On The 2012 GOP Primaries (Pre-Super Tuesday Editon)
Right Wing News polled more than 250 right-of-center bloggers on which candidate they’d support if the 2012 Republican primaries were today. The following 67 bloggers responded:
101 Dead Armadillos, Ace of Spades HQ, Alexa Shrugged, Althouse, American Glob, Argghhhh!, Bad Example, Basil’s Blog, Betsy’s Page, Blonde Sagacity, Bookworm Room, Cara Ellison, Confederate Yankee, Conservative Compendium, Danny Carlton, Dodgeblogium, Don Surber, Ed Driscoll, Electric Venom, Eternity Road, Fausta’s Blog, Fraters Libertas, Freeman Hunt, GayPatriot, GraniteGrok, JammieWearingFool, Jenn Q. Public, Jeremayakovka, John Hawkins, Likelihood of Confusion, Little Miss Attila, Mean Ol Meany, Midnight Blue, Milton Wolf, Mount Virtus, Naked DC, Neo-Neocon, Nice Deb, No Oil For Pacifists, Outside The Beltway, Pal2pal, Pirates Cove, Pundit Boy, Pursuing Holiness, QandO, Right Wing Rocker, Rightosphere, Russ. Just Russ, Shrink Wrapped, Sunshine State Sarah, The Anchoress, The EM Network, The Jawa Report, The Looking Spoon, The Next Right, The Shark Tank, The TrogloPundit, The Underground Conservative, This Ain’t Hell, Verum Serum, Vox Popoli, WILLisms, Weapons of Mass Discussion, Wintery knight, Wyblog
Here’s how the results broke down:
1) If you had to pick the GOP’s 2012 presidential nominee today, which of the following candidates would you select?
4) Ron Paul: 4.4% (3 votes)
3) Rick Santorum: 20.6% (14 votes)
2) Newt Gingrich: 27.9% (19 votes)
1) Mitt Romney: 47.1% (32 votes)
2) Which of the following candidates would you prefer as the GOP’s nominee?
2) Newt Gingrich: 48.5% (33 votes)
1) Mitt Romney: 51.5% (35 votes)
3) Which of the following candidates would you prefer as the GOP’s nominee?
2) Ron Paul: 7.6% (5 votes)
1) Mitt Romney: 92.4% (61 votes)
4) Which of the following candidates would you prefer as the GOP’s nominee?
2) Rick Santorum: 37.3% (25 votes)
1) Mitt Romney: 62.7% (42 votes)
5) Which of the following candidates would you prefer as the GOP’s nominee?
2) Mitt Romney: 47.1% (32 votes)
1) An as of yet unknown candidate selected at a brokered convention: 52.9% (36 votes)
6) Which of the following candidates would you prefer as the GOP’s nominee?
2) Rick Santorum: 43.8% (28 votes)
1) Newt Gingrich: 56.3% (36 votes)
7) Who do you think is more likely to win in November?
2) Barack Obama: 41.8% (28 votes)
1) The GOP’s nominee: 58.2% (39 votes)
FacebookTwitterEmail Close-quarters combat just got a little more deadly with the introduction of this gas-injection knife. It allows you to inject compressed gasses into whatever you stab, effectively blowing it...Read More
FacebookTwitterEmail Newt Gingrich presented a stark contrast between Republicans and Democrats on gasoline prices Saturday at the California GOP convention
FacebookTwitterEmail Remember President Barack Obama’s mother? Though the airwaves currently echo with his vow “If you like your plan .