Polling Conservative Bloggers On The Arizona Immigration Law, Illegals, & Legal Immigration
Right Wing News emailed more than 260 right-of-center bloggers and asked them to answer 10 questions about the Arizona immigration law, illegals, and legal immigration. Representatives from the following 50 blogs responded:
101 Dead Armadillos, The Absurd Report, Ace of Spades HQ, All That Is Necessary, The American Princess, And Rightly So, Argghhhh!, Basil’s Blog, Batesline, Bookworm Room, Bright & Early, Brooklyn Roberts, Bull Moose Strikes Back, Dodgeblogium, Doubleplusundead, Ed Driscoll, Drumwaster’s Rants, Cara Ellison, Exurban League, Cassy Fiano, Fausta’s Blog, GayPatriot, Generation Patriot, GOPUSA Northeast, IMAO, JackLewis, JammieWearingFool, Moe Lane, Legal Insurrection, Linkiest, Lotus Blog, Mean Ol’ Meany , Midnight Blue, mountaineer musings, Moonbattery, Nice Deb, No Runny Eggs, No Runny Eggs (2nd blogger), Pal2pal, Pursuing Holiness.com, Right View from the Left Coast, Snark and Boobs, Solomonia, Stop The ACLU, The Sundries Shack, This Ain’t Hell, Twenty Mule Team, Weapons of Mass Discussion, Wolking’s World, YidwithLid
Here are the polling results (Some questions were skipped and therefore had less than 50 responses.)
1) Do you approve of Arizona’s new immigration law?
Yes: 98% (49 votes)
No: 2% (1 votes)
2) Would you like to see your state implement something like Arizona’s new immigration law?
Yes: 98% (49 votes)
No: 2% (1 votes)
3) Do you believe Arizona’s new immigration law constitutes racial profiling or discriminates against Hispanic Americans?
Yes: 4.1% (2 votes)
No: 95.9% (47 votes)
4) If you had to choose between the following options, which would you prefer?
Comprehensive immigration reform: 8% (4 votes)
Immigration reform that focused on security before addressing the status of illegals already in the country: 92% (46 votes)
5) If we implemented comprehensive reform, which of the following best describes what you think would happen?
Illegals would become citizens and the border would be secured: 20.4% (10 votes)
Illegals would become citizens, but the border wouldn’t be secured: 79.6% (39 votes)
6) Do you believe the fence on our southern border will be completed while Barack Obama is in office?
No: 100% (50 votes)
7) On the whole, which of these sentiments best describes your thoughts about illegal aliens?
They make America a better place to live: 4.1% (2 votes)
They make America a worse place to live: 95.9% (47 votes)
8) On the whole, which of these sentiments best describes your thoughts about legal immigrants?
They America a better place to live: 98% (49 votes)
They make America a worse place to live: 2% (1 votes)
9) Do you think the United States is doing a good job of assimilating immigrants?
Yes: 22% (11 votes)
No: 78% (39 votes)
10) Do you believe that taking a tough line on illegal immigration would be winning issue for Republicans in the 2010 election?
Yes: 86% (43 votes)
No: 14% (7 votes)
After his 20-year old son overdosed on drugs, Mike Stollings decided to post a photo of his body at the funeral home on Facebook out of grief and guilt. The...Read More
: : : : : : Throughout many articles, America continually sees that the Obama administration and his cronies live in a bubble where they
Where’s the aftermath report?: Housing Scandal Falling by Wayside While others See Continuous Daylight
: : : : : : : : : : Let’s face it: we are nation that loves scandal. With TMZ growing by the second and “trash magazines” such
Right Wing News polled more than 250 right-of-center bloggers on which candidate they’d support if the 2012 Republican primaries were