Finally, The ACLU Is Concerned About TSA Groping….Oh, Wait, They’re Not
Leave it to the ACLU to ignore an issue that has Americans, both Left and Right, up in arms. Have you ever noticed that the ACLU tends to ignore the real issues 90% of the time? And the other 10% of the time, they usually do the right thing for the wrong reason(s). Witness the national ACLU
The ACLU said, “[During] the new standard pat-down, a screener of the same sex will examine your head, shirt collar area, and waistband, and may use either the front or back of his or her hands to feel your body, including buttocks, around breasts, and between the legs, feeling up to the top of the thigh. Women in tight skirts that don’t allow an agent to feel the thigh area may be asked to remove the skirt in a private screening area and will be given a gown or towel to put on.”
If you search the ACLU website, there is zip. Nada. Zilch. Nor any complaints from the national ACLU in the news about people getting groped and abused. A few State ACLU chapters have chimed in, but, they don’t seem all that concerned, either. And, yes, flying is a privilege, not a right, as the saying goes, yet, we do still have a 4th Amendment, and the people doing this stop and gropes are federal employees, with all the power and none of the responsibility. Were they a private business doing the security, one would think that the airlines would have slapped those who go overboard down, as well as adjusted the written procedures.
Now, if you’ve had problems, let the ACLU know. Because, apparently, none of them actually watch or read the news in this era of 24 hour cable news channels and easily accessible news on the ‘Net.
- Now’s the Time to Hold President Bush Accountable for Torture
- ACLU Letter to the House Opposing H.R. 5566, the Animal Crush Video Prohibition Act of 2010
- Join Us for a “Fair Game” Screening in NYC Next Week!
- ACLU Says Lawsuit Charging Wal-Mart With Wrongfully Firing Medical Marijuana Patient Should Proceed
Back to the original article the quote came from, the writer makes an excellent point
After telling your child for years to not let anyone touch them, you’ll now have to add an addendum … unless it’s a TSA employee.
Meanwhile, Janet Napolitano appears to be about to cave to CAIR
“On the pat downs, CAIR [the Council on American-Islamic Relations] has recommended that Muslim women wearing hijabs refuse to go through the full body pat downs before boarding planes,” CNSNews.com asked Napolitano at a Monday press conference. “Will you insist that they do go through full body pat downs before boarding planes?”
“Look, we have, like I said before, we are doing what we need to do to protect the traveling public and adjustments will be made where they need to be made,” Napolitano responded. “With respect to that particular issue, I think there will be more to come. But, again, the goal here, you know, we’re not doing this just to do it. We’re doing it because we need to keep powders and gels and liquids off of planes that are unauthorized just as we need to keep metals off of planes.
CAIR has put out their own little primer for jihadis, er, Muslims, to go through security. Anyone want to be that the TSA quietly changes their rules to accommodate the folks that we are most concerned with, you know, the members of a religion involved in the vast majority of airplane hijackings?
Facebook62.5kTwitter75Email1 Considering how often we see horrific stories of animals being abused and murdered by sadistic monsters, it’s a nice break to see the often unnoticed acts of kindness towards...Read More
FacebookTwitterEmail A review of the actual casualties imposed on ISIS terrorists is revealing that the group’s leadership and upper command
FacebookTwitterEmail Don’t forget: this is all about some stupid film released months ago, and not about the US. Or the
FacebookTwitterEmail Israel’s Haaretz news agency recently reported that on Sept. 19 former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert said that President