Simple Questions: If Tea Parties Are Racist Because The People Attending Are Mostly White….
* Are newsrooms racist because they’re mostly white?
* Is Kos’ Netroots Nation racist because it’s mostly white?
* Are the Senate Democrats racist because their caucus is mostly white?
* If the crowd at an opera is mostly white, does that make it racist?
* How about a rap concert? Is Jay-Z a racist because most of the people showing up at his concerts are black?
* Some of the pro-immigration rallies that have been held have been attended overwhelmingly by Hispanics? Does that make them racist?
* If there are different answers here, are there any reasons for the different answers besides the fact that liberals hate conservatives and lie about us being racists because they believe it benefits the Left politically?
Facebook60.8kTwitter107Email0 Close-quarters combat just got a little more deadly with the introduction of this gas-injection knife. It allows you to inject compressed gasses into whatever you stab, effectively blowing it...Read More
FacebookTwitterEmail Barack Obama was elected the 44th President of the United States on a promise of hope and change. Hope
FacebookTwitterEmail Original post at 73wire.com When President Obama signed the hate crimes law in October 2009, he stated: To loud
FacebookTwitterEmail Regardless of what your opinion of Rush Limbaugh is, when he makes pronouncements, he tends to be way more