Simple Questions: If Tea Parties Are Racist Because The People Attending Are Mostly White….
* Are newsrooms racist because they’re mostly white?
* Is Kos’ Netroots Nation racist because it’s mostly white?
* Are the Senate Democrats racist because their caucus is mostly white?
* If the crowd at an opera is mostly white, does that make it racist?
* How about a rap concert? Is Jay-Z a racist because most of the people showing up at his concerts are black?
* Some of the pro-immigration rallies that have been held have been attended overwhelmingly by Hispanics? Does that make them racist?
* If there are different answers here, are there any reasons for the different answers besides the fact that liberals hate conservatives and lie about us being racists because they believe it benefits the Left politically?
FacebookTwitterEmail Considering how often we see horrific stories of animals being abused and murdered by sadistic monsters, it’s a nice break to see the often unnoticed acts of kindness towards...Read More
FacebookTwitterEmail The headline is a quote from Russell Simmons of Def Jam and is, all at once, both utterly bizarre
FacebookTwitterEmail Let’s be civil, OK? I mean, let’s tone it down out there. You people need to rise to a
Ferguson Support Rally Promotes SEGREGATION With Controversial Rules: Whites MUST Stand to the Back and NOT Speak
FacebookTwitterEmail Last time I checked racism covered discrimination against whites as well and this certainly fits the definition. They want