5WPR CEO on the Jewish Left, the Media Helping Obama and Misguided Focus
As CEO of: 5WPR, I often read about different media and public relations initiatives and wanted to share some of the more interesting articles of the past week:
- Must read article about 5 ways in which the media tipped the scale for Obama.: : There’s probably about 50,000 ways the media helped Obama.: Simply false for most so-called mainstream media to even pretend to be fair.: : Must read-article at:: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/11/07/five-ways-mainstream-media-tipped-scales-in-favor-obama/
- Something the right needs to learn from Obama and the Democrats is how to better use all aspects of social media.: : More can be read at:: http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-fi-election-social-media-20121108,0,1020964.story
- Why is the Jewish left so extreme?: http://www.algemeiner.com/2012/11/09/why-is-the-jewish-and-israeli-left-so-extreme/
- “Israel Speaks Arabic” is the latest Public Relations initiative on social media for the Israeli government — Visit the page at:: https://www.facebook.com/IsraelArabic: – Naturally, the Arabic media hasn’t spoken positively of the initiative
- Discussion about a misguided focus on Israel, and I agree — too much attention on Israel isn’t good for Western values:: http://galusaustralis.com/2012/11/6528/misguided-focus-on-israel-robs-attention-from-local-issues
Always interested in hearing feedback via twitter at:: https://twitter.com/5W_PR
Ronn Torossian is CEO of: 5WPR.
The latest feminist obsession with rape has reached the point where false accusations are now being thrown around loosely. It has resulted in a negative stigma toward men on college campuses, and...Read More
Progressives are not having a good week. After a debate “victory” for President Obama, which amounted to simply being caffeinated
I’m a conservative and proud of it. But I’m also a realist who understands there’s a difference between how I
The reason tea partiers carried signs saying “Read the Constitution!” was that we were hoping people would read the Constitution.