Elie Hirschfeld: Inspiration to Stay Fit and Just Do It!
Staying fit is a constant challenge for anyone who is busy — I find for myself working out regularly and sweating makes all aspects of life better.: : Simply releases pressure, allows the body to function better (hence the mind also should).
Had a meeting today with: Elie Hirschfeld: — he is a 62 year old real estate developer — who is , participating in this weekend’s Ironman U.S. Championship.: : Its 140.6 miles — consisting of a 2.4-mile swim; a 112-mile bike ride — and then a full marathon.: : I really left the meeting in awe as he detailed for me his workout routine and sheer determination.: : Some tips he left me with I am still thinking about hours later:
- Stay focused — It has to be a regular routine and not something that comes and goes
- Be Diverse in the exercise — he spoke of needing to switch things up both for training purposes and to work different body parts
- Don’t Get Hurt:: : Know your body, and understand when to ice and when to heat.: : Stretch and massage.
- Be Goal Oriented — Having a focus and a goal means you push yourself more
- Be proud and enjoy — it’s all part of life’s ventures.: : Have fun and enjoy along the way.
Elie Hirschfeld: has completed more than 75 triathlons’ — and told me he wanted to retire after he completed the Israman Ironman Triathlon — but with this competition in NYC he had to “unretire”.: : The man is committed to so much — even today he was hard at work in his 5th: Avenue Real estate office — and from his real estate to a slew of charities simply left me so inspired had to document it.
Now go and just do it and don’t think about it. Do it.: : (And: Elie Hirschfeld: — Thanks for the inspiration).
Ronn Torossian is CEO of 5WPR, a leading: PR firm.
After selling off an astounding 56% between October of 2007 and March 2009, the S&P 500 has staged a rally
As 2013 comes to a close, it’s as good a time as any to do some national soul searching. Polls
As CEO of a New York based: PR Agency, sometimes fancy thoughts and academic liberal talk is frustrating and its easier