Israel Public Relations News & Publicity Quotes
Some great Publicity quotes (and my thoughts):
- “The very minute a thought is threatened with: publicity: it seems to shrink towards mediocrity” Oliver Wendell Holmes (Israel: should keep more secrets)
- “Publicity: is justly commended as a remedy for social and industrial diseases. Sunlight is said to be the best of disinfectants; electric light the most efficient policeman.” Louis D. Brandeis (Unfortunately for: Israel: the light shines onIsrael: unequally)
- “Know that the amount of criticism you receive may correlate somewhat to the amount of: publicity: you receive.” Donald Rumsfeld (Unfair how the only democracy in: Middle East: is constantly condemned)
- “The effect of power and: publicity: on all men is the aggravation of self, a sort of tumor that ends by killing the victim’s sympathies” Henry Brooks (Israeldeserves more sympathy)
- “Democratic nations must try to find ways to starve the terrorist and the hijacker of the oxygen of: publicity: on which they depend.” Margaret Thatcher
In recent: Israel: hasbara news:
- Both: Haifa: University: and: Tel: Aviv: University: are now offering programs in Hasbara —: Haifa: for Israelis, and Tel Aviv for visiting foreign students.: : Its very good that Israeli Universities are now offering: Public Relations: : classes on how to defend the Jewish state, as PR is part and parcel of any war.
- Three time Major League Baseball All Star: Kevin Youkilis plans to play for Team: Israel: at the World Baseball Classic (WBC) in March 2013 if the team qualifies — It’s a good thing and exciting.
Welcome to the 6th annual 20 hottest conservative new media list Men of 2014 edition. I gave the judges one rule: Set personality aside and pick the men who you...Read More
For years I have been writing about the failures of the UK’s National Health Service (NHS) as a warning for
For students of American politics, following the way the Mitt Romney campaign played Newt Gingrich in Florida is a lesson
PARIS — There’s no faster or easier way to shut down legitimate debate than to slap an undesirable label on