It’s Time for Israel to Fight Evil
No country would allow their citizens to live under a constant barrage of missile attacks and bombs and danger — and the State of Israel will not allow Arab terror to continue.: : The people of Israel — from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem are united that Israel must stop these attacks and act in self-defense against the Palestinian Arab terrorists.
The terrorists in the Mideast are the enemy of the entire West, and it’s time that Israel takes action.: : Peace is something everyone wants — but stopping the enemy so all people can have peace is necessary.
Some quotes which speak to these unique times:
- “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing” Edmund Burk
- “The: goal of war is peace, of business, leisure” Aristotle
- “The truth is that if Israel were to put down its arms there would be no more Israel. If the Arabs were to put down their arms there would be no more war.” Benjamin Netanyahu, 2006
- “Human society is based on reciprocity. If you remove reciprocity, justice becomes a lie. A person walking somewhere on a street has the right to live only because and only to the extent that he acknowledges my right to live. But, if he wishes to kill me, to my mind he forfeits his right to exist — and this also applies to nations. Otherwise, the world would become a racing area for vicious predators, where not only the weakest would be devoured, but the best.” Ze’ev Jabotinsky
- Ecclesiastes 3:1,3,8b: “To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven… A time of war, and a time of peace.”
- King: Solomon: writes, “Everything has its season: A time to be born, a time to die; a time for war, a time for peace.”
The time is now to wipe out the terrorists, and to protect innocent people. Humanity has no choice but to destroy evil, whatever it takes. It is no longer a dream, but a necessity. The Arabs don’t desire so called “occupied territories”— it’s about a desire to eradicate the Jewish people.
Decent, peace-seeking people everywhere will stand with the State of Israel and decency.
How did we end up in a world where Big Gulps are being banned in New York while the welcome mat for potheads is being rolled out in Colorado? How...Read More
When you were a kid, do you ever remember your mother asking you, “if your friends jumped off a bridge,
Yesterday, I ran across an article in USA Today that should have created a firestorm of controversy. Apparently, Congress has