Public Relations & Media Bias against Israel
The tiny country of Israel, which is the size of New Jersey is in the media constantly and regularly.: : There is an extreme amount of media bias against Israel, and here are 10 reasons media is biased against Israel:
- Freedom of the press as in other democracies.: : The only difference is that Israel’s neighbors — and conflicts are with dictators who live by a different set of rules.
- Reporters are people too — and they live the good, easy life in Israel rather than reporting from the true front line — Libya, Iran and places where they couldn’t send their kids to school or socialize.
- The Palestinians constantly fabricate stories — Review this recent video at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=oHHQArtFxOA: and witness startling images — of kids trying to pick a fight to spark anti-Israel media.
- Worldwide mainstream media is liberal — and liberals are increasingly anti-Israel.
- Poor Internal political systems — too many government bureaucrats dealing with PR, yet none of them effective.
- Israelis would rather spend money on defense systems than PR.
- Israelis don’t spend time, money or effort entertaining reporters as the Arabs do.
- The Arab nations hire professional: PR firms: — Israel doesn’t.
- Israel gets a disproportionate amount of attention — and that’s harmful.
- The: world hates the Jews — and that may never change.
The full article may be read at:: http://www.algemeiner.com/
Ronn Torossian: is CEO of: 5WPR, a top 25 US PR Agency. He is author of PR book “For Immediate Release: Shape Minds, Build Brands, and Deliver Results with Game-Changing Public Relations” which the: Deputy Speaker of the Israel Knesset, Likud MK Danny Danon called “the best book ever on Israel public relations.”
*GASP* Imagine that! You might have to work for something! You know, kinda like the rest of us. Thousands of childless, able-bodied adults in Maine just learned that they are...Read More
Like toddlers who believe they are the center of the universe, many in official Washington whine about the fact the
Public Relations: professionals have to saddle a difficult tight walk – Serving clients who pay our bills, and satisfying the media
Ask almost anyone to recite the commandment in the Ten Commandments that prohibits taking a life and you will be