Random Musings from Ronn Torossian
- The international law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP is the first, as they call it “.. real full-service international law firm on the ground in Israel is an idea long overdue.” “Because they attract capital from all over the world and operate in countless jurisdictions, Israeli businesses know no boundaries. Neither should their law firm.” Another good development for the economy.
- Back to school is almost upon us — and that means: Football season at: Irving MoskowitzStadium.: : The name was named because the Irving Moskowitz foundation donated $1.5 million to the city of Hawaiian Gardens to build the Sports Complex for Fedde Middle School.
- Great look at Israel’s offshore gas funds — which can change the economy and many other scenarios in the Middle East —: http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/
1dbda574-f16d-11e1-a553- 00144feabdc0.html?ftcamp= published_links%2Frss%2Fworld_ mideast%2Ffeed%2F%2Fproduct# axzz25IgpWhkM
- For all non-profits seeking funds, October 16-19 in Amsterdam is: The International Fundraising Congress (IFC), the world’s leading conference on fundraising where there are over1,000 participants from over 60 countries.: : From conferences to networking, it’s a fascinating opportunity (sponsored by: Quadriga Art) to mingle and mix with pros in philanthropy worldwide.
”Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today.”: -: Benjamin Franklin
“All our dreams can come true — if we have the courage to pursue them.”: -: Walt Disney
Ronn Torossian: is CEO of 5WPR.
After his 20-year old son overdosed on drugs, Mike Stollings decided to post a photo of his body at the funeral home on Facebook out of grief and guilt. The...Read More
To say the ObamaCare rollout has been difficult for President Obama is an understatement. It is the epitome of a
Dianne Feinstein, California’s most popular politician, garnered 49.3 percent — less than half — of the vote on election day
1) The total extent of your knowledge about the world before 1970 is that Hitler was a lot like George