Cheney In Hospital With “Discomfort,” Liberals Are Concerned
And, of course, by concerned, I mean “bat guano crazy and nasty.” The story
Former Vice President Dick Cheney was admitted to the hospital Friday after experiencing discomfort, the latest health scare for the 69-year-old Republican leader who has a long history of heart disease.
And the DUmmies! (Language warming, as if I need to warn you)
- Who.The.Fuck.Cares. n/t
- They can look all they want, they’ll never find a heart. but in a strictly humanitarian gesture, I hope the fuck he suffers.
- “discomfort” The more they downplay it, the more serious it usually is.
- Good I hope so!
- Ok I’ll say it. Die already!
- gulf oil enema ASAP he lied to start a war to make money and is behind the gulf oil spill. f*** him ….. I hope he lives to suffer
- Cheney is pure evil
- Sharing the same anniversary As Jacko. OH NO!. We can only hope. LOL! Too bad his pacemaker didn’t spring a leak, we would have BP get right on that shit pronto.
- So? n/t
- My mama always said if you don’t have anything nice to say about anyone, say nothing at all. I am now at a complete loss for words.
- Let me think of something nice to say Nope,I got nothin.
- If serious it wouldve been nice if it happened a few yrs ago. Now I wish for recovery —especially if he has to testify on the oil energy talk force under oath.
- please suffer greatly, Darth Cheney and when your suffering is intolerable, please suffer more. I beg that you hurt, that you squirm in discomfort, that you cry out in pain and that no one answers. Please suffer as you have made the world suffer for your insufferable arrogance. You, Dick have made our lives more miserable, the world more miserable and I can only pray that you suffer and then die.
I thought liberals were supposed to be all compassionate and stuff? Suffice to say, doesn’t get any better at the Huffington Post
- The thought of this man in pain and possible death brings a warm, fuzzy feeling inside …much to my chagrin.
- May he recover and his family be well. /sarcasm off
- Why is this not in the Entertainment Section?
- This brave man has earned a 21 gun salute….
- There’s something a lot of people would like to have a stake in…
- I know this sounds really bad..but I hope he dies..what he has done to this country is above outrageous
…bury his daughter Lynn with himmm
- As my friend I called to tell he was taken to the hospital said, “I hope he is not in discomfort long.”
- Go in torture . . . I mean, go in peace. (Really, I meant the former. His soul is one tortured mess and all who are thinking people know it.)
Admittedly, there were a few well meaning comments, but, most were not. I’m shocked they even allowed comments, considering the cesspool these so-called compassionate liberals swim in.
Yep, people still dislike Bush. No question. Many disaffected Republicans are furious with the party, have gone Independent, and believe
For more than a year I’ve written off an on about the vicious fight between the Service Employees International Union
Albany Police Chief Steven Krokoff came in for heavy criticism by fans of the Occupy “movement” after he ordered the