Hey, Liberals: Obama Lied to You on ‘Tax Cuts For the Rich’
Byron York assembled a collection of some of the many times that candidate Barack Obama told us he’d “roll back” those Bush tax cuts “for the rich.”
Of course, we all know there was never any “tax cuts for the rich,” but from the left’s perspective, Obama has lied to them big time. Will they accept this fact or will they ignore it and pretend everything is still fine proving that they, too, are liars?
- “It’s true that I want to roll back the Bush tax cuts on the wealthiest Americans.”
Chester, Pennsylvania, October 28, 2008
- “We are going to roll back the Bush tax cuts on the wealthiest Americans, those making more than $250,000 a year.”
Lake Worth, Florida, October 21, 2008
- “Yes, I’m going to roll back the Bush tax cuts for the very wealthiest Americans.”
New Philadelphia, Ohio, September 3, 2008
- “I think it is very important to roll back the Bush tax cuts on some of the wealthiest Americans.”
Chesapeake, Virginia, August 21, 2008
- “We’re going to have to roll back the Bush tax cuts on the top one percent.”
Fargo, North Dakota, July 3, 2008
- “I’m going to roll back the Bush tax cuts back to the levels they were in the 1990s.”
Interview with Fox News Channel, June 26, 2008
- “I will roll back the Bush tax cuts on people making over $250,000.”
Watertown, South Dakota, May 16, 2008
- “We are going to roll back the Bush tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans.”
Raleigh, North Carolina, May 3, 2008
This is just a tiny fraction of the number of times he made this claim, too. York has more in his piece. Go check it out.
This just shows that this president is probably a bigger liar than any we’ve ever had in office.
After his 20-year old son overdosed on drugs, Mike Stollings decided to post a photo of his body at the funeral home on Facebook out of grief and guilt. The...Read More
Warner Todd Huston
Warner Todd Huston is a Chicago-based freelance writer, has been writing opinion editorials and social criticism since early 2001 and is featured on many websites such as Andrew Breitbart's BigGovernment.com, BigJournalsim.com and all Breitbart News' other sites, RightWingNews.com, CanadaFreePress.com, and many, many others. Additionally, he has been a frequent guest on talk-radio programs across the country to discuss his opinion editorials and current events as well as appearing on TV networks such as CNN, Fox News, Fox Business Network, and various Chicago-based news programs. He has also written for several history magazines and appears in the book "Americans on Politics, Policy and Pop Culture" which can be purchased on amazon.com. He is also the owner and operator of PubliusForum.com. Feel free to contact him with any comments or questions : EMAIL Warner Todd Huston and follow him on Twitter, on Google Plus , and Facebook.
Democratic Senator Bob Menendez is back in the news, once again over allegations that he traveled to the Dominican Republic,
And now the next shoe to fall is the left-wing ACLU which is thinking of suing cities that won’t take
The Blaze reported yesterday that the shameful KOB-FM radio interview with Obama was planned. : The Blaze’s source reported that “among