Hyper-Progressive Elizabeth Warren Releases Her 11 Commandments Of Nice Fascism
Progressives, who Jonah Goldberg referred to as “nice fascists” in his book Liberal Fascism, have been gaga for Elizabeth Warren from the first. They willing ignored her blatant lies about being a Native American, because of racial politics. They excuse her fundraising from big wig 1%ers. She pushes a progressive populism, while being one of the very rich who work the system she pro-ports to despise (remember that at the end). Search “hypocrite” and you’ll find more than enough to take on her 11 Commandments. But, there is no doubt that the Nutroots, the hardcore Progressive activists, want her to run for President in 2016. Hence, here we go, per National Journal
- “We believe that Wall Street needs stronger rules and tougher enforcement, and we’re willing to fight for it.” (Warren raises lots and lots of money from Wall Street)
- “We believe in science, and that means that we have a responsibility to protect this Earth.” (yet, she and all these little progressives took fossil fueled travel to get to the conference)
- “We believe that the Internet shouldn’t be rigged to benefit big corporations, and that means real net neutrality (in other words, Government should fully control it)
- “We believe that no one should work full-time and still live in poverty, and that means raising the minimum wage.” (and putting the low wage workers on the unemployment line. Oh, say, has Liz started paying her interns yet?)
- “We believe that fast-food workers deserve a livable wage, and that means that when they take to the picket line, we are proud to fight alongside them.” (good news: they’ll be replaced with machines, so they can work on their standing in lines skills)
- “We believe that students are entitled to get an education without being crushed by debt.” (says the woman who charged $350,000 to teach one class)
- “We believe that after a lifetime of work, people are entitled to retire with dignity, and that means protecting Social Security, Medicare, and pensions.” (that’s a worthy goal. It might help if she believed in freeing the marketplace so people could earn money to retire)
- “We believe–I can’t believe I have to say this in 2014–we believe in equal pay for equal work.” (she should tell this to Obama, who pays women less than men)
- “We believe that equal means equal, and that’s true in marriage, it’s true in the workplace, it’s true in all of America.” (equal means equal, unless you are a group that Progressives do not like, then they will work to limit your equality)
- “We believe that immigration has made this country strong and vibrant, and that means reform.” (in other words, open borders and amnesty)
- “And we believe that corporations are not people, that women have a right to their bodies. We will overturn Hobby Lobby and we will fight for it. We will fight for it!” (hooray, no one has to pay $9 a month for birth control pills! Screw your religious freedom)
Jim Hoft notes that this “proves once again that she knows nothing about capitalism and economics. And, her supporters are too stupid to know it.” Knowing or not knowing is never the point with the hard left: it’s all about Progressive populism designed to whip up the masses. We saw something similar in Germany in the 1930’s.
And the main tenet of conservatives’ philosophy, according to Warren? “I got mine. The rest of you are on your own.”
Says the woman who is one of those fat cats, charges $350k to teach one class, flipping homes (which was decried by Progressives), and fought against compensation for coal and asbestos workers. She supports the Ex-Im Bank. She’s made quite a bit of money working Wall Street, and, as mentioned, receives quite a bit of campaign money from Wall Street. Like any good Progressives, she’s willing to bully other people, because equality or something. She takes every tax deduction she can, but, then, she avoided another Progressive mantra about the rich paying their fair share. I wonder why? Altogeher, she is a typical Democrat hypocrite, pushing one thing while doing another. She got hers, and greedily sticks her hand out for more more more.
Red State’s Dan McLaughlin compares Warren and Ted Cruz for 2016. Now that would be a fun election cycle!
At the end of the day, Progressives will say anything, whip up a bunch of populism, regardless of the damage it does to the country, regardless of the division it creates in the country, all for more power, and to move the nation towards “nice fascism”.
In 2008 Obama ran for president claiming that he wanted to make Washington more transparent than ever. Obama ran as
Given that Obama made it clear during the recent State of the Union address that he will bypass Congress to
The ultimate objective of every Democrat policy is to increase the power of government, correspondingly lessening the autonomy of the