New Website: Mr. President, Stop Playing Golf
An amusing new site has debuted that asks the president to please, Mr. President, stop playing golf and be a leader!
Catch this “partial list” of the things Obama missed as he wandered the golf course.
- As oil spill spreads and approaches Louisiana coast, President plays golf (5/22/2010)
- Skips visit to Polish Embassy in memory of Polish president; “Fore!” (4/18/2010)
- Plays golf instead of dealing with attempted Christmas Day bombing (12/25/2009)
- Delays decision on Afghanistan troop surge as casualties rise; plays golf (10/25/2009)
- Skips bipartisan negotiations over health care reform to play golf (9/1/2009)
- Plays golf in Massachusetts, fails to visit dying Sen. Ted Kennedy (8/23/2009)
- Misses Israeli Prime Minister’s historic speech offering a two-state solution (6/14/2009)
- Fails to stand up for Iranian democracy demonstrators, plays golf instead (6/14/2009)
- Plays golf as swine flu spreads; no CDC head or Surgeon-General yet (4/26/2009)
- President-elect Obama plays golf during Gaza War, refuses to comment (12/30/2008)
Interesting stuff, though I have one question: do we REALLY want this socialist paying more attention to government? So far the things he has done have been detrimental to the nation! Still, this little site is a way to rib the golfer in Chief, a man that has golfed more than any president ever has while in office.
Warner Todd Huston
Warner Todd Huston is a Chicago-based freelance writer, has been writing opinion editorials and social criticism since early 2001 and is featured on many websites such as Andrew Breitbart's BigGovernment.com, BigJournalsim.com and all Breitbart News' other sites, RightWingNews.com, CanadaFreePress.com, and many, many others. Additionally, he has been a frequent guest on talk-radio programs across the country to discuss his opinion editorials and current events as well as appearing on TV networks such as CNN, Fox News, Fox Business Network, and various Chicago-based news programs. He has also written for several history magazines and appears in the book "Americans on Politics, Policy and Pop Culture" which can be purchased on amazon.com. He is also the owner and operator of PubliusForum.com. Feel free to contact him with any comments or questions : EMAIL Warner Todd Huston and follow him on Twitter, on Google Plus , and Facebook.
Personally, I had thought he would not resign as long as the left leaning media ignored the story about his
Amusing note of the day: Well known Democratic advisor Joe Trippi called President Jimmy Carter’s a “failed presidency” on CNN
I’m guessing by now you already know that Van Jones, President Obama’s “Green Jobs Czar” tendered his resignation in the