Newtown Shooter Picked School As It Was The “Easiest Target”
Who would have thought an area in which no one was left with the ability to defend themselves and others, known as a “gun free zone”, would make an easy target?
(CBS News) Law enforcement sources say Adam Lanza was motivated by violent video games and a strong desire to kill more people than another infamous mass murderer.
Sources say Lanza saw himself as being in direct competition with Anders Breivik, a Norwegian man who killed 77 people in July 2011.
Two officials who have been briefed on the Newtown, Conn., investigation say Lanza wanted to top Breivik’s death toll and targeted nearby Sandy Hook Elementary School because it was the “easiest target” with the “largest cluster of people.”
Evidence shows that his mind, sources say, Lanza was also likely acting out the fantasies of a video game as he killed 20 first graders and six adults at the school. For Lanza, the deaths apparently amounted to some kind of “score.”
He spent lots and lots and lots of time playing violent video games in a blacked out gaming area in the basement of his mother’s house. Of course, the ultimate blame lies with Lanza, not the makers of the games, though one has to wonder if Obama and Democrats will now call for some regulation of the industry.
Let’s take this with a grain of salt, since the report is not complete (as Lt. J. Paul Vance of the Connecticut State Police tells CBS after their report) and CBS uses un-named sources. But, it’s no big shock that a person who went crazy and idolized a mass murderer would choose a gun free zone to attack. Fortunately, Democrats in Colorado have a 10 point plan on how to deal with crazy people bent on violence (via Dana Loesch)
- Be realistic about your ability to protect yourself.
- Your instinct may be to scream, go ahead! It may startle your attacker and give you an opportunity to run away.
- Kick off your shoes if you have time and can’t run in them.
- Don’t take time to look back; just get away.
- If your life is in danger, passive resistance may be your best defense.
- Tell your attacker that you have a disease or are menstruating.
- Vomiting or urinating may also convince the attacker to leave you alone.
- Yelling, hitting or biting may give you a chance to escape, do it!
- Understand that some actions on your part might lead to more harm.
- Remember, every emergency situation is different. Only you can decide which action is most appropriate.
Those are the ideas the U of Colorado is giving women who are in danger of being raped/murdered/beaten. Remember, that university is a gun free zone. This is the real war on women, telling them to piss themselves to attempt to avoid violence on themselves instead of carrying a weapon. Oh, and #9, it’s probably the woman’s fault anyway.
(Greg Campbell covers the Colorado thing in an earlier post)
In yet another example of how our society discriminates against men, a Texas man is being forced to pay tens of thousands of dollars in child support. And while that...Read More
Personally, I had thought he would not resign as long as the left leaning media ignored the story about his
Amusing note of the day: Well known Democratic advisor Joe Trippi called President Jimmy Carter’s a “failed presidency” on CNN
I’m guessing by now you already know that Van Jones, President Obama’s “Green Jobs Czar” tendered his resignation in the