Video: The News They Kept To Themselves
Recently the Washington Post announced that they were putting their weekly liberal opinion magazine Newsweek up for sale after recording horrific financial and readership losses. And about the same time, CNN and CBS announced that they were in talks to consolidate their news operations.
What ties these two stories together? Well, to paraphrase Eason Jordan, CNN’s former chief news executive, all three outfits fell victim to The News They Kept To Themselves:
- The story that created the legacy media.
- Newsweek’s Koran-in-the-can moment and its retraction.
- Hey, let’s run the same cover story every week!
- America is a land of diverse political views...except when it isn’t.
- Some industries deserve bankruptcy.
- Is Newsweek the canary in the MSM’s coalmine?
- Is there a dictator CNN hasn’t propped up?
- ‘Twas the Night Before ObamaCare at CBS…
- Document Dan cooks the books.
- Eason Jordan comes clean.
- Ad lib a tease!
So what does it all mean? Tune in here to see!
(Originally posted at Ed Driscoll.com)
Welcome to the 6th annual 20 hottest conservative new media list Men of 2014 edition. I gave the judges one rule: Set personality aside and pick the men who you...Read More
WATCH The Meet the Press Panel Go BERZERK After Panelist Refuses to Accept ‘Whiter communities don’t see the race issue’ & Says ‘Don’t rob a convenience store. Don’t fight a policeman’ [Video]
Truth hurts and by the look on Andrea Mitchell’s smug, elitist puss, she just got walloped. The physical evidence presented
In its intro to the 2011 U.S. Open golf tournament, NBC Sports had a heart stirring montage of Old Glory,
Democrats are desperately looking for a way to minimize the impact of the millions of health insurance cancellations in the