Trump Sexual Misconduct Accusers DEMAND Congress Launch Probe

Trump Sexual Misconduct Accusers DEMAND Congress Launch Probe

Three women who have accused President Trump of sexual misconduct are now banding together to call for a congressional investigation into the President. This could be the beginning of an effort to shift the sexual harassment spotlight from Congress and the faux Russia issue to the White House. This will continue on into 2018. These women have come forward before, but they are now reviving their allegations. They stated them at a press conference in New York City and then appeared on Megyn Kelly’s show. Trump has long denied that any accusations from more than a dozen women have any validity or are true. The White House is branding these charges as ‘false’. The three women spoke out Monday following high-profile resignations last week on Capitol Hill over misconduct claims.

“I ask Congress to put aside their party affiliations and ask that they investigate Trump’s history of sexual misconduct,” Rachel Crooks said during the press conference. “If they were willing to investigate Senator Franken, I think it’s only fair that they do the same for Trump.” Last week, Sen. Al Franken, Rep. John Conyers and Rep. Trent Franks all resigned. As Franken publicly announced he was leaving from the Senate floor, he called on President Trump to resign as well. This all feels like a coordinated attack to unseat President Trump.

Trump’s accusers want him to resign, but acknowledge that is unlikely to happen. “In terms of resigning, it’s probably the right thing to do. But I can’t imagine he will. I think the congressional investigation is the only thing we can ask for,” Crooks said. She has accused Trump of kissing her when she was a receptionist at a company in Trump Tower when she was 22 years-old. “I was shocked. Devastated. It happened so fast,” Crooks said earlier Monday on NBC’s “Megyn Kelly Today.” “I wish I would have been courageous enough to be like ‘what’s going on,’ and ‘you need to stop.’…I felt horrible.” Over a kiss? How awful for you, that’s if it even happened.

The other two women also shared their stories. Jessica Leads claimed Trump accosted her on an airplane in the 1970s. She was moved to a first class seat next to Trump. She says he started “kissing and groping” her, and that she eventually moved to the back of the plane. “Mr. Trump, he was bored and wanted some entertainment,” she said at the press conference. Leeds said that years later, she ran into Trump in New York City, where she claimed he remembered her and called her a derogatory name. Right.

Samantha Holvey, who was a Miss USA pageant contestant, claims that during a pageant, Trump came backstage where they were in bathrobes. “He lined us up, and I thought this was going to be like a meet and greet, like ‘hi, how are ya, nice to meet you,’ it was not,” Holvey said on NBC. “He was just looking me over like I was a piece of meat, I was not a human being, I didn’t have a brain, I didn’t have a personality. I was just simply there for his pleasure. It left me feeling very gross, very dirty. This is not what I signed up for.” Actually, it is… it’s a beauty pageant.

I am highly suspect of these allegations. It’s not that they couldn’t have happened, it’s that all these instances were very public and I honestly don’t think Trump is that foolish. Yes, I remember the “Access Hollywood” tape. But he was talking with another guy there and bragging. Talking is not the same as doing. The claims are being used against the President and he still denies all of them. “These false claims, totally disputed in most cases by eyewitness accounts, were addressed at length during last year’s campaign, and the American people voiced their judgment by delivering a decisive victory,” a White House spokesperson said in a statement. “The timing and absurdity of these false claims speaks volumes and the publicity tour that has begun only further confirms the political motives behind them.”

This is the same tactic that is being used against Roy Moore in Alabama. Only there is even less here to accuse Trump with. Why people don’t see it for what it is boggles my mind. The women are calling the White House response “laughable.” Holvey, Leeds and Crooks are just three of 16 women who participated in a video titled “16 Women and Donald Trump,” which details the allegations against the President. The press conference was hosted by Brave New Films. Brave New Films is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that claims to be “non-partisan.” In actuality, Media Matters For America, Democracy For America and George Soros are behind the group. One of Brave New Films’ donors is the Open Society Foundations.

You’ll have to make up your own mind. Me, I don’t buy it for a second. Show me solid proof and then we’ll talk.

Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

Terresa Monroe-Hamilton is an editor and writer for Right Wing News. She owns and blogs at NoisyRoom.net. She is a Constitutional Conservative and NoisyRoom focuses on political and national issues of interest to the American public. Terresa is the editor at Trevor Loudon's site, New Zeal - trevorloudon.com. She also does research at KeyWiki.org. You can email Terresa here. NoisyRoom can be found on Facebook and on Twitter.

Leave a Comment

Share this!

Enjoy reading? Share it with your friends!

Send this to a friend