Seven Facts Defining the Obama Economy
Before allowing his enablers in the media to spin Obama’s misbegotten presidency as anything but a disaster, refer to the seven key economic facts gathered by Wynton Hall:
1. A Record 91.8 Million Americans Are No Longer in the Workforce
2. Since Jan. 2009, the Number of Jobless Working-Age Americans Has Risen [by] 9.6 Million People
3. 47.4 Million Americans Now Rely on Food Stamps
4. A Record 10.98 Million Americans Now Receive Disability Checks
5. Nearly One in Three Americans Fell into Poverty Between 2009-2011
6. 42% of Americans Believe Themselves Worse Off Financially than a Year Ago
7. U.S. Debt Now Stands at over $17.3 Trillion
Click through for documentation.
This is what they call a “recovery.”
America is capable of much better than this. Thanks to technological developments, resources are more plentiful than ever. We have not yet weakened ourselves to the point of inviting a major war. The only thing that stands in the way of prosperity such as we have never known is the liberalism imposed on us from above.
On a tip from Laurie. Cross-posted at Moonbattery.
It took a lot of guts to do what this young man did. They also offered him 20k in hush money. Fabulous. The proof in my opinion here is that...Read More
The State Department has released its much-anticipated report on the environmental impact of the Keystone Pipeline and, to the alarm
He’s just the latest scapegoat for everything that goes wrong in ObamaLand. It’s never Obama’s fault. It’s Europe, earthquakes, tornadoes,
Republican Congressman Trey Gowdy: Obama’s Disregard of the Law ‘Has Reached an Unprecedented Level’
Trey Gowdy may not be able to stop Obama from fiddling while America burns, but at least he’s calling him