Seven Facts Defining the Obama Economy
Before allowing his enablers in the media to spin Obama’s misbegotten presidency as anything but a disaster, refer to the seven key economic facts gathered by Wynton Hall:
1. A Record 91.8 Million Americans Are No Longer in the Workforce
2. Since Jan. 2009, the Number of Jobless Working-Age Americans Has Risen [by] 9.6 Million People
3. 47.4 Million Americans Now Rely on Food Stamps
4. A Record 10.98 Million Americans Now Receive Disability Checks
5. Nearly One in Three Americans Fell into Poverty Between 2009-2011
6. 42% of Americans Believe Themselves Worse Off Financially than a Year Ago
7. U.S. Debt Now Stands at over $17.3 Trillion
Click through for documentation.
This is what they call a “recovery.”
America is capable of much better than this. Thanks to technological developments, resources are more plentiful than ever. We have not yet weakened ourselves to the point of inviting a major war. The only thing that stands in the way of prosperity such as we have never known is the liberalism imposed on us from above.
On a tip from Laurie. Cross-posted at Moonbattery.
Facebook60.8kTwitter107Email0 Close-quarters combat just got a little more deadly with the introduction of this gas-injection knife. It allows you to inject compressed gasses into whatever you stab, effectively blowing it...Read More
FacebookTwitterEmail Our gutless Dear Leader strikes again! The news broke this week about a failed Special Forces operation to rescue
FacebookTwitterEmail -By Warner Todd Huston So, not only has Obama turned a deaf ear to the dozens getting killed in
FacebookTwitterEmail Those aren’t my words, but those of Politico writer David Rogers He ran on hope, governed through despair and