Seven Facts Defining the Obama Economy
Before allowing his enablers in the media to spin Obama’s misbegotten presidency as anything but a disaster, refer to the seven key economic facts gathered by Wynton Hall:
1. A Record 91.8 Million Americans Are No Longer in the Workforce
2. Since Jan. 2009, the Number of Jobless Working-Age Americans Has Risen [by] 9.6 Million People
3. 47.4 Million Americans Now Rely on Food Stamps
4. A Record 10.98 Million Americans Now Receive Disability Checks
5. Nearly One in Three Americans Fell into Poverty Between 2009-2011
6. 42% of Americans Believe Themselves Worse Off Financially than a Year Ago
7. U.S. Debt Now Stands at over $17.3 Trillion
Click through for documentation.
This is what they call a “recovery.”
America is capable of much better than this. Thanks to technological developments, resources are more plentiful than ever. We have not yet weakened ourselves to the point of inviting a major war. The only thing that stands in the way of prosperity such as we have never known is the liberalism imposed on us from above.
On a tip from Laurie. Cross-posted at Moonbattery.
After his 20-year old son overdosed on drugs, Mike Stollings decided to post a photo of his body at the funeral home on Facebook out of grief and guilt. The...Read More
There is an old joke from the Soviet Union that perfectly encapsulates the stupidity, hate, and failure that is modern
By: Terresa Monroe-Hamilton Hat Tip: Andrea Shea King NoisyRoom.net Hasan Ikhratra Comrades! Now we are sharing jobs with the glorious
Recently, I received and email from a reader who pays attention to my site, Stop The ACLU, and Right Wing