“The 10 Things In Economics That Everybody Should Know”
This: list: gets about 2.5 out of 10 correct. A better list:
1. People want far more at zero prices than they can possibly produce: goods and services have been, are, and almost surely always will be scarce.
2. People respond to incentives.
3. The cost of doing something is the value of the next best alternative foregone. (On the list.)
4 Sunk costs are sunk. (Or, sunk costs should be ignored in making decisions.)
5. Voluntary trade is mutually beneficial. (On the list.)
6. Market s are least-cost allocatiion mechanisms.
7. Future cash flows are worth less than nomimally equivalent current cash.
8. Inflation is, everywhere and always, caused by excessively high money growth.
The latest feminist obsession with rape has reached the point where false accusations are now being thrown around loosely. It has resulted in a negative stigma toward men on college campuses, and...Read More
Associate Professor of Economics, North Carolina State Univ.
TeaPartyHD.com has now gone live and to celebrate its inauguration on the Web as THE place to go for conservative
By: Terresa Monroe-Hamilton NoisyRoom.net Actually, in the last 10 years, electricity costs have gone up 42%. I noticed, did you?
Obama and his Democrat pals have been lying to you, America. They do not want to find a cure for