You Might be an Obamanic-Depressive if…
– You voted for Hope and Change – and found only Hype and “Chains”
– You voted for what you projected onto an empty slate – and found out he was really an empty chair
– You voted for a new style of politics – and got a nasty Chicago machine politician
– You voted for a different Washington – and found it was just Chicago after all
– You believed his spiel – and watched him drive you and yours into debt and desperation
– You voted for hope – and got doubled gas prices
– You voted for change – and are living with your parents again after college
Fortunately, there’s a cure for your condition. Vote wisely.
Cross posted from Blue Crab Boulevard
This dad punches the crap out of two girls attacking his daughter. Tell me you wouldn’t do the same if a pack of thugs were beating on your child. I...Read More
Obama is shrewdly characterizing the recession in a way that breeds resentment towards the wealthy, diverting dissatisfaction away from himself.
If I have to hear left-wingers touting the “success” of the auto bailout one more time, I might as well