You Might be an Obamanic-Depressive if…
- You voted for Hope and Change – and found only Hype and “Chains”
– You voted for what you projected onto an empty slate – and found out he was really an empty chair
– You voted for a new style of politics – and got a nasty Chicago machine politician
– You voted for a different Washington – and found it was just Chicago after all
– You believed his spiel – and watched him drive you and yours into debt and desperation
– You voted for hope – and got doubled gas prices
– You voted for change – and are living with your parents again after college
Fortunately, there’s a cure for your condition. Vote wisely.
Cross posted from Blue Crab Boulevard
It took a lot of guts to do what this young man did. They also offered him 20k in hush money. Fabulous. The proof in my opinion here is that...Read More
Well, what could be better than getting the endorsement of a porn star if you are running for District Attorney?
I usually live Tweet many events like this at my Twitter account: http://twitter.com/#!/warnerthuston. The Fox GOP debate is no exception.
The Internet is abuzz with news of a new Obama campaign smart phone app that identifies all the Democrats in