You Might be an Obamanic-Depressive if…
- You voted for Hope and Change – and found only Hype and “Chains”
– You voted for what you projected onto an empty slate – and found out he was really an empty chair
– You voted for a new style of politics – and got a nasty Chicago machine politician
– You voted for a different Washington – and found it was just Chicago after all
– You believed his spiel – and watched him drive you and yours into debt and desperation
– You voted for hope – and got doubled gas prices
– You voted for change – and are living with your parents again after college
Fortunately, there’s a cure for your condition. Vote wisely.
Cross posted from Blue Crab Boulevard
Whew! Last nights debate, the 220th one during this primary season….what? It was only number 20? Seems like 220. Anyhow,
Last week, President Obama’s campaign paraphernalia store on his website was heavily criticized for having a poster of a U.S.
Apparently Obama and his administration operate under that old, underhanded adage that if you tell a lie long enough and