The Top 10 Worst Excuses For Not Updating BKW
10) I was too busy looking for nude pics of Hillary Clinton on the web.
9) All my free time has to be spent working on my new NSYNC fan site.
8) I clicked on that “shoot the monkey” banner ad 372 times trying to win a prize.
7) Last night I chopped up a homeless guy, wrapped him in plastic, and buried him in the yard (**I said it was crazy to put this in article but when a 3000 year old telepathic dog tells you to do something, you end up doing it. Trust me, I know**).
6) I watched “Star Wars: Episode I–The Phantom Menace” 4 times so I could try to figure out exactly what the hell Jar Jar Binks was saying.
5) I stayed up until 3 AM last night enjoying my hilarious new “Bonzai Buddy”.
4) I had a passionate debate with friend about who was a better role model for generation X: Sisqo or Eminem.
3) I spent last night calling friends of mine over and over, going “Whasssuuup” into the phone, and then hanging up.
2) No more updates for BKW until I finish this new Ally Mcbeal fanfiction.
1) Because if I update BKW, the terrorists will win!
‘All moms are crazy – some are crazier than most': Mommy blogger creates comical parody video to show two extreme types of parenting [Video]
That’s funny. Esther Anderson has made a video about two moms on the opposite ends of the parenting spectrum. Overprotective,
As we think about the plight of the people in Haiti – the question of what does it mean to