The Top 10 Worst Excuses For Not Updating BKW
10) I was too busy looking for nude pics of Hillary Clinton on the web.
9) All my free time has to be spent working on my new NSYNC fan site.
8) I clicked on that “shoot the monkey” banner ad 372 times trying to win a prize.
7) Last night I chopped up a homeless guy, wrapped him in plastic, and buried him in the yard (**I said it was crazy to put this in article but when a 3000 year old telepathic dog tells you to do something, you end up doing it. Trust me, I know**).
6) I watched “Star Wars: Episode I–The Phantom Menace” 4 times so I could try to figure out exactly what the hell Jar Jar Binks was saying.
5) I stayed up until 3 AM last night enjoying my hilarious new “Bonzai Buddy”.
4) I had a passionate debate with friend about who was a better role model for generation X: Sisqo or Eminem.
3) I spent last night calling friends of mine over and over, going “Whasssuuup” into the phone, and then hanging up.
2) No more updates for BKW until I finish this new Ally Mcbeal fanfiction.
1) Because if I update BKW, the terrorists will win!
Welcome to the 6th annual 20 hottest conservative new media list Men of 2014 edition. I gave the judges one rule: Set personality aside and pick the men who you...Read More
New Jersey officials said a quack “doctor” from the Dominican Republic was caught perpetrating what he was telling immigrant women
Christmas is my very favorite time of year. Why? Well, I think that Ebenezer Scrooge’s nephew, Fred Holywell, nailed it
Caption: “Now, let me be clear. They say if you find a seashell and hold it up to your ear