The Top 10 Worst Excuses For Not Updating BKW
10) I was too busy looking for nude pics of Hillary Clinton on the web.
9) All my free time has to be spent working on my new NSYNC fan site.
8) I clicked on that “shoot the monkey” banner ad 372 times trying to win a prize.
7) Last night I chopped up a homeless guy, wrapped him in plastic, and buried him in the yard (**I said it was crazy to put this in article but when a 3000 year old telepathic dog tells you to do something, you end up doing it. Trust me, I know**).
6) I watched “Star Wars: Episode I–The Phantom Menace” 4 times so I could try to figure out exactly what the hell Jar Jar Binks was saying.
5) I stayed up until 3 AM last night enjoying my hilarious new “Bonzai Buddy”.
4) I had a passionate debate with friend about who was a better role model for generation X: Sisqo or Eminem.
3) I spent last night calling friends of mine over and over, going “Whasssuuup” into the phone, and then hanging up.
2) No more updates for BKW until I finish this new Ally Mcbeal fanfiction.
1) Because if I update BKW, the terrorists will win!
FacebookTwitterEmail The despair in the field of medicine over Obama’s government takeover of America’s once vibrant healthcare system can be
Bungling addicts called 911 after they’d been ‘trapped’ in a closet for DAYS – only for the cops to arrive and to open the unlocked door [Video]
FacebookTwitterEmail Oh man… this is priceless. How freaking high do you have to be to imagine someone is chasing you,
FacebookTwitterEmail Have you ever noticed that famous Democrats like Bill Clinton, Ted Kennedy, and Jessie Jackson seem to lie all