The Top 10 Worst Excuses For Not Updating BKW
10) I was too busy looking for nude pics of Hillary Clinton on the web.
9) All my free time has to be spent working on my new NSYNC fan site.
8) I clicked on that “shoot the monkey” banner ad 372 times trying to win a prize.
7) Last night I chopped up a homeless guy, wrapped him in plastic, and buried him in the yard (**I said it was crazy to put this in article but when a 3000 year old telepathic dog tells you to do something, you end up doing it. Trust me, I know**).
6) I watched “Star Wars: Episode I–The Phantom Menace” 4 times so I could try to figure out exactly what the hell Jar Jar Binks was saying.
5) I stayed up until 3 AM last night enjoying my hilarious new “Bonzai Buddy”.
4) I had a passionate debate with friend about who was a better role model for generation X: Sisqo or Eminem.
3) I spent last night calling friends of mine over and over, going “Whasssuuup” into the phone, and then hanging up.
2) No more updates for BKW until I finish this new Ally Mcbeal fanfiction.
1) Because if I update BKW, the terrorists will win!
First lady Michelle Obama has been under fire since interfering in school lunches, but through the power of her husband’s
The indispensible Jake Tapper of ABC News is reporting that the Obama Administration is about to rename the Iraq war
The Country Music Awards is the only awards show I watch anymore — and it never disappoints or fails to