The Top 10 Things to Say to an Obama Voter Who Just Got Laid Off
1. “Hey, at least that successful Mormon businessman didn’t win.”
2. “Didn’t your lady parts warn you this would happen?”
3. “Look at the bright side. Gay marriage passed in four states.”
4. “Hey, Big Bird still has a job. Isn’t that the important thing?”
5. “I am sure Obama cares deeply about your situation. Maybe he’ll send you a postcard from Hawaii.”
6. “Well, look at the bright side. Rush Limbaugh is getting a massive tax increase.”
7. “Hey! Now you’ll have more time to play with your unicorn.”
8. “Isn’t it worth losing your job to know that religious organizations now have to pay for abortions and contraceptives?”
9. “Well, now you and Keith Olbermann have something else in common.”
PS: I didn’t write this, I found it floating around Facebook and was unable to find the original post. If you know who created this, let me know –but in the interim, it’s just too good not to share.
Update #1: It turns out that VtheK did this. Make sure to check out his blog.
Over the past two centuries, the Democratic Party has had many powerful orators. Needless to say, Harry Reid, the Democratsâ€™ Senate Majority Leader since November of 2006, has failed to live up to this proud heritage on a titanic scale. Which is why, from The Home Office in Carson City, Nevada, we’re proud to present, The Top Ten Harry Reid gaffes!
Not So Tickle Me Elmo This post originally appeared at NewsReal Blog. Secret documents uncovered by Fingersmalloy.com have unveiled a
The increasingly irrelevant National Organization for Women has finally issued a statement regarding New York’s Governor Paterson and his involvement