The Top 10 Things to Say to an Obama Voter Who Just Got Laid Off
1. “Hey, at least that successful Mormon businessman didn’t win.”
2. “Didn’t your lady parts warn you this would happen?”
3. “Look at the bright side. Gay marriage passed in four states.”
4. “Hey, Big Bird still has a job. Isn’t that the important thing?”
5. “I am sure Obama cares deeply about your situation. Maybe he’ll send you a postcard from Hawaii.”
6. “Well, look at the bright side. Rush Limbaugh is getting a massive tax increase.”
7. “Hey! Now you’ll have more time to play with your unicorn.”
8. “Isn’t it worth losing your job to know that religious organizations now have to pay for abortions and contraceptives?”
9. “Well, now you and Keith Olbermann have something else in common.”
PS: I didn’t write this, I found it floating around Facebook and was unable to find the original post. If you know who created this, let me know –but in the interim, it’s just too good not to share.
Update #1: It turns out that VtheK did this. Make sure to check out his blog.
For months, now, we have all been involved up to our ears in policy debates, discussions of the candidate’s records,
No, no, guess first. Don’t skip to to the excerpt. Guess. Hey! No peeking! OK, ready? VAL D’ISERE, France —
[VIDEO] #WhyImNotVotingForHillary Hits Social Media as Anti-Hillary Clinton Street Art Appears in Brooklyn
A mystery person has put up multiple street art ‘anti-Hillary’ signs across from the rumored Hillary HQ in New York.