The Top 10 Things to Say to an Obama Voter Who Just Got Laid Off
1. “Hey, at least that successful Mormon businessman didn’t win.”
2. “Didn’t your lady parts warn you this would happen?”
3. “Look at the bright side. Gay marriage passed in four states.”
4. “Hey, Big Bird still has a job. Isn’t that the important thing?”
5. “I am sure Obama cares deeply about your situation. Maybe he’ll send you a postcard from Hawaii.”
6. “Well, look at the bright side. Rush Limbaugh is getting a massive tax increase.”
7. “Hey! Now you’ll have more time to play with your unicorn.”
8. “Isn’t it worth losing your job to know that religious organizations now have to pay for abortions and contraceptives?”
9. “Well, now you and Keith Olbermann have something else in common.”
PS: I didn’t write this, I found it floating around Facebook and was unable to find the original post. If you know who created this, let me know –but in the interim, it’s just too good not to share.
Update #1: It turns out that VtheK did this. Make sure to check out his blog.
The latest feminist obsession with rape has reached the point where false accusations are now being thrown around loosely. It has resulted in a negative stigma toward men on college campuses, and...Read More
This a pretty interesting ICQ prank. Afton was sitting behind me at work. Bobby messaged him. I hate Bobby. Afton
Our source, let’s just call her Jillary Plinton, sent us this snapshot of a private and oh-so-sweet moment, captured on
EPIC! Dana Loesch Mocks Insane State Dept’s #JobsForISIS Plan by Promoting a ‘Jihadi Job Fair’ (VIDEO)
The notion that you can control and tame ISIS simply by giving them jobs is classic Marxism and it’s insane.