The Top 10 Things to Say to an Obama Voter Who Just Got Laid Off
1. “Hey, at least that successful Mormon businessman didn’t win.”
2. “Didn’t your lady parts warn you this would happen?”
3. “Look at the bright side. Gay marriage passed in four states.”
4. “Hey, Big Bird still has a job. Isn’t that the important thing?”
5. “I am sure Obama cares deeply about your situation. Maybe he’ll send you a postcard from Hawaii.”
6. “Well, look at the bright side. Rush Limbaugh is getting a massive tax increase.”
7. “Hey! Now you’ll have more time to play with your unicorn.”
8. “Isn’t it worth losing your job to know that religious organizations now have to pay for abortions and contraceptives?”
9. “Well, now you and Keith Olbermann have something else in common.”
PS: I didn’t write this, I found it floating around Facebook and was unable to find the original post. If you know who created this, let me know –but in the interim, it’s just too good not to share.
Update #1: It turns out that VtheK did this. Make sure to check out his blog.
*GASP* Imagine that! You might have to work for something! You know, kinda like the rest of us. Thousands of childless, able-bodied adults in Maine just learned that they are...Read More
A Message from Pacifists United (for) Safety, Security, Inclusion, Equality, and Solidarity… Like Ghandi said, an eye for an eye
Hey! Thanks for coming to this part of my web page. This page was created in hopes that I could