10 Hollywood Celebrities Who Should Be Blacklisted By Conservatives
One of the biggest problems that conservatives have in this country is that we’re far too willing to support people who mock, despise and hate us. They tell the world we’re awful people and then we turn right around and put money in their pockets and help them become bigger stars. Meanwhile, conservative celebrities are afraid to support Republican candidates or speak up for conservatism because they know the Left will unleash a tsunami of hysteria on them. In other words, there may be a lot more conservatives than there are liberals, but celebrities can get away with criticizing us, but not them. This dynamic is at the heart of why conservatives are losing the culture.
The good news is that there’s a simple way to start tilting the entertainment industry back towards the middle. When movie stars trash you and the people you believe in, blog it, facebook it and tweet it not just when it happens, but when their next movie or album comes out. Don’t buy their album. Don’t go see their movie in the theater and most importantly, LET PEOPLE KNOW WHY you’re not giving them your money. These celebrities and the big money behind them pay great attention to anything and everything that’s said about them. They also assume that each person speaking up represents the opinion of thousands of other people. So, in their mind, your tweet, blog post or Facebook graphic matters, especially if other people seem to agree with what’s being said.
Will that change the opinion of these celebrities? No, but if they believe it will cost them hundreds of thousands, if not millions of dollars to trash conservative Republicans, they will start to think twice before opening their mouths. Keep that in mind as you read these quotes.
1) “First of all, give an honor to God and our lord and savior Barack Obama. Barack Obama.” — Jamie Foxx
2) “(The Tea Party’s) stated policy, publicly stated, is to do whatever it takes to see to it that Obama only serves one term. What underlines that? ‘Screw the country. We’re going to whatever we can to get this black man outta here.’ …It is a racist thing….(that) just shows the weak, dark, underside of America. We’re supposed to be better than that.” — Morgan Freeman
3) Herman Cain is probably well-liked by some of the Republicans because it hides the racist elements of the Republican Party, conservative movement and tea party movement. People like Karl Rove like to keep the racism very covert and so Herman Cain provides this great opportunity so he can say, ‘Look: This is not a racist anti-immigrant, anti-female, anti-gay movement. Look: We have a black man.’ And look he’s polling well and he won a straw poll. — Janeane Garofalo
4) “If I got (Condi Rice) on camera, I would put my Mars Air Jordans so far up her butt that the Mayo Clinic would have to remove them.” — Spike Lee
5) “Latins for Republicans — it’s like roaches for Raid.” — John Leguizamo
6) “Y’all better vote for f––g Obama, OK? For better or for worse, we have a black Muslim in the White House. Now, …that’s some amazing s–-t. It means there is hope in this country.” — Madonna
7) “You have what I call the ‘Get the N-word out of the White House party,’ the Tea Party…. At the end of the day, there’s a big bubble coming out of their heads saying, you know, ‘Can we just lynch him?’” —Sean Penn
8) “The Tea Party really is just a c*nt hair away from being the Westboro Baptist Church…” — Sarah Silverman
9) “Glen Rice is a wonderful man. He’s a wonderful guy. You want (Sarah Palin) to be with somebody like [Dennis] Rodman getting up … in there. Pushing her guts up in the back of her head! …Glen Rice is a nice, mellow, docile man, non-threatening guy. You want someone like Rodman – yeah baby! Let’s get that donkey in here now. [laughter] Just imagine Palin with a big old black stallion ripping. Yeehaw! [I]n life in general you know … everybody got to get that out of their system when they get out of college. If you’re a black man, every white girl, every uppity middle class … everybody got to get their share of love. She could always get boned out by a black person, a vote to bang her. Other than a vote to run office, the only thing she can do … she’s not a bad person because she likes black people at least in her. Sarah Palin … she met the ‘wombshifter.’” — Mike Tyson on ESPN radio
10) “George Bush doesn’t care about black people.” — Kanye West