15 Reasons Why Barack Obama Is the Greatest President In American History!
1) He’s helping to repair America’s strained relationship with Al-Qaeda by sending them weapons in Libya.
2) Parents all across the country can now point to Barack Obama’s performance when they’re explaining to their children why they shouldn’t use drugs.
3) He won the Nobel Peace Prize. Hello!
4) Thanks to healthcare.gov, “New Coke” no longer has to bear the shame of being worst product roll-out in American history.
5) Because of Obama, 91 million people without jobs now have plenty of time to spend with family.
6) He extended childhood all the way up to 26 by allowing “children” to stay on their parents insurance until then.
7) He’s kept goofy uncle Joe Biden from becoming President for five long years.
8) No President in American history has done more to further gun sales than Barack Obama.
9) Without Barack Obama, none of us would have ever heard the name Sandra Fluke and what a tragedy that would be!
10) He has already broken Bill Clinton’s record for the most lies told in one presidency with three years left to go in office.
11) When the SEALS asked for permission to kill Bin Laden, he didn’t insist that they merely give Osama a good talking to instead.
12) He has worked tirelessly to know the American people better through invasive TSA searches, reading their emails and listening in on their phone calls.
13) Obama’s policies are so bad that even real racists have stopped hating him for being Black, and hate him for his failed policies.
14) Because of Obama’s economic policies, more Americans than ever have gotten to experience the sweet, sweet joy of funemployment!
15) He’s living proof that even a pothead who thinks there are 57 states can still live the American dream.
Government just doesn’t work very well. That’s the persuasive thesis of three important books published this year. John Micklethwait and
Democrats are the masters of deceptive persuasion, meaning they will take our attention off something they have really screwed up
A federal judge has temporarily blocked President Obama’s executive order that overrode existing immigration law. The result is more acrimony