15 Things That Are Not Okay For Liberals To Do
Many liberals have come to believe the rules of morality, decency, and good behavior don’t apply to them. You see, since they’re liberal they think that no matter how racist, sexist, violent, dehumanizing, evil or disgusting their behavior may be, they’re still good people just by virtue of the fact that they’re liberals. Of course, not every progressive feels that way, but almost no one on the Left who disagrees has the courage to speak out against the horrific behavior of his fellow liberals. That’s understandable if you think about it. Just as a member of the KKK would fear being cast out of the group for speaking out against doing evil to black Americans or a Crip would have similar fears about defending a Blood, liberals are not allowed to call for human decency in dealing with those who stand in their way.
This is part of a primitive, tribal mentality that says the member of the group is right by virtue of being part of the group while others who stand in the way of the group are not just wrong, but are evil and worthy of hatred for their opposition. All the talk about compassion, tolerance and niceness on the Left is actually a mask to hide the vitriolic and hateful disposition that undergirds modern liberalism. So, while everything you’re about to read applies just as much to libertarians, conservatives and moderates as it does to the Left, it’s the liberals who need to hear it because they’re the only mainstream ideology that habitually engages in such uncivilized behavior.
It’s not okay to…
1) ….hold a protest at someone’s personal residence. The only reason anyone does that is to send the fascistic message that, “We know where you live and something bad may happen to you and your family if you continue to oppose us.”
2) ….put the names of gun owners in the paper to make some kind of moral point. It’s even worse to do that and then, when someone returns the favor, hire armed guards to protect your house.
3) ….suspend a 7 year old from school for tossing, “an imaginary grenade into a box with what he called pretend evil forces inside.”
4) …suspend kids from school for wearing American flag bandannas and chanting USA, USA, USA.
6) ….advocate lying about people who disagree with you to further your political goals.
7) …abort a child without the permission of the father. If the father is required to support a child after it’s born because it “takes two” — and he should be — then the mother shouldn’t be able to end the life of his child without his agreement.
8) …publicly celebrate the death or injury of people you disagree with politically.
9) …call for violence against people you disagree with politically or the destruction of their property.
10) …try to shout people down at a speech to keep them from being heard or throw glitter, salad dressing, pies, or even pull fire alarms to try to prevent them from being able to exercise their First Amendment rights.
11) …hack into people’s home computers or email. It’s even worse to do it and distribute what you find to the press.
12) …take welfare, food stamps, school lunches or anything else that requires you to live off what somebody else has earned without at least feeling some shame for not being able to take care of yourself. It’s even worse when you take people’s charity and then complain about the way you’re being given handouts.
13) …threaten, bully, personally insult or request that gay Americans commit suicide because they didn’t vote for the candidate you support.
14) …aim race-based slurs at people you disagree with politically.
15) …hurl gross sexual insults at conservative women, photoshop them onto pornography, do porno movies featuring actresses pretending to be them, or to talk about how you’d like to “hate f***” them.
Why is the federal government under President Barack Obama arguably tougher on medical marijuana operations than it was under George
Other than his fundamental dishonesty about certain conditions in America, what he stands for, his record, his failure to accept
Some random interesting media readings of the last few days: Interesting story by MJ Rosenberg on “Jewish Vote: Still Liberal