20 Nasty, Weird and Sexist Liberal Cracks About Women
1) “(Palin) did a disservice to every woman in America. She knew from the first month of pregnancy that kid was going to be Down’s Syndrome. It’s brain dead. A virtual vegetable. She carries it to all these different political events against abortion, she did it just because she didn’t want to say she’d had an abortion. How long is it going to live? Another 12, 15 years? Doesn’t even know it’s in this world. So what kind of compassionate conservative is she? I don’t think anybody will want her near the White House.” — Larry Flynt
2) “You get this one pregnant, she stays pregnant. Karma’s a b*tch, isn’t it?” — A description of Mary Katharine Ham by Guy Cimbalo, who published a list of conservative women he’d like to “hate f***”. The article was so vile that even Playboy eventually decided to pull it.
3) “I know it wasn’t rape-rape. I think it was something else, but I don’t believe it was rape-rape.” — Whoopi Goldberg on Roman Polanski’s rape of a 13 year-old girl
4) “Three years ago this week, an intoxicated Christine O’Donnell showed up at the apartment of a 25-year-old Philadelphian and ended up spending the night in his bed. Here’s his story–and photos–of his escapade with the would-be Delaware senator.” — The opening from a Gawker piece by a loser named Dustin Dominiak that was called “I Had a One-Night Stand With Christine O’Donnell” despite the fact there was no sex involved in the story.
5) “You know what, man? I am going to literally – if (Palin) gets elected president, I am going to hang out on the grassy knoll all the time, just loaded and ready – because you know what? It’s for my country. It’s for my country. If I got to sacrifice myself, it’s for my country.” — Christopher Titus
6) “What about saying she’s a whore?” — California Governor Jerry Brown and an aide discuss an ad they may run against Meg Whitman.
7) “President Obama is going to be visiting Joplin, Missouri, on Sunday, but you know what they’re talking about? Like this right-wing slut, what’s her name, Laura Ingraham? Yeah, she’s a talk slut. You see, she was, back in the day, praising President Reagan when he was drinking a beer overseas. But now that Obama’s doing it, they’re working him over.” — Ed Schultz
8) “She’s a dumb b*tch!” — Perez Hilton on Carrie Prejean
9) “Lyin’ Ass B*tch.” — The song the band played when Michele Bachmann took the stage on “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon”
10) “Palin’s tweet made me come in my pants.” — Andrew Sullivan
11) “The broader question if Sarah Palin becomes vice president, will she be shortchanging her kids or will she be shortchanging the country?” — NBC correspondent Amy Robach
12) “…The total mindless, morally bankrupt, knee-jerk, fascistic hatred – without which Michelle Malkin would just be a big mashed-up bag of meat with lipstick on it.” — Keith Olbermann
13) “We want to have her over for dinner. I trust her. I want her watching my kids. I want her laying next to me in bed. That’s the way people vote.” — Donny Deutsch about Sarah Palin
14) “You better be very careful. You’re a woman, you better be very careful about who you say I carry water for…” — Bob Beckel to Pamela Geller
15) “The medical term for Down Syndrome is Trisomy-21 or Trisomy-g. It is often shortened in medical slang to Tri-g. Is it not perfectly possible that the very name given to this poor child, being reared by Bristol, is another form of mockery of his condition, along with the “retarded baby” tag? And does the way in which this poor child was hauled around the country on a book tour, being dragged out in front of flash photographs in the middle of the night, barely clothed, suggest someone who actually cares for children with special needs, or rather sees them as a way to keep the spotlight on her?” — Andrew Sullivan
16) “On so many levels (S.E. Cupp’s) a perfect demonstration of the necessity of the work Planned Parenthood does.” — Keith Olbermann
17) “It’s good (Michelle Malkin’s) in D.C. and I’m in New York. I’d spit on her if I saw her.” — Geraldo Rivera
18) “I really don’t give a f*ck (about Polanski’s rape of a 13 year old). Look, am I going to sit and weep every time a young hooker feels as though she’s been taken advantage of?” — Gore Vidal
19) “You have to understand how things work in a closing society in order to understand ‘Palin Power.’ A gang or cabal seizes power, usually with an affable, weak figurehead at the fore. Then they will hold elections – but they will make sure that the election will be corrupted and that the next affable, weak figurehead is entirely in their control.” — Naomi Wolf
20) “I’m all for masturbating to Christine O’Donnell… but why limit it to one day? I hereby declare every day between now and November 2 – when O’Donnell’s nomination costs the GOP a Senate seat – to be Masturbate to Christine O’Donnell Day. Rub one out for freedom, people!” — Dan Savage
Plenty of Americans believe that the president’s rhetoric runs counter to facts, but actually, it’s the president’s own counterfactual arguments
According to some estimates, there are more than 100 million traffic signals in the U.S., but whatever the number, how