20 Reasons To Dislike The Democrat Party
1) Ted Kennedy. Barney Frank. Rod Blagojevich. Eric Massa. Marion Barry. Dan Rostenkowski. Eliot Spitzer. John Murtha. Alcee Hastings. Anthony Weiner. James Traficant. Sandy Berger. Gerry Studds. Robert Byrd. Mel Reynolds. James McGreevey. Jesse Jackson, Jr. Robert Torricelli. Gary Condit. Bill Clinton. John Edwards. And those are JUST SOME OF THE ONES that got caught.
2) The estimated number of people killed in the Holocaust? 11 million. The estimated number of people who were killed in WWI? 37 million. The estimated number of babies who have been killed because of the Democrats’ beloved Roe v. Wade? 54 million.
3) The three worst Presidents of the last one hundred years have been Barack Obama, Jimmy Carter and Lyndon Johnson, in that order.
4) The Democrats in the audience actually BOOED GOD at their 2012 Democratic National Convention.
5) The Democrat Party’s slogan in 1868: “This is a white man’s country: Let white men rule.”
6) California is a large state with Hollywood, gorgeous weather, Silicon Valley, thriving farmers, dynamic ports and Los Angeles; yet the state is fast becoming a banana republic that will be incredibly fortunate if it can stave off bankruptcy for another decade. Democrats did that.
7) When the Social Security checks stop, your children are wearing rags and there are rampaging mobs burning things down because the government can’t keep order, you can thank the Democrats for bankrupting America.
8) The Trail Of Tears.
9) The Democrats have blue as their party color everyone knows they should be represented by red like the rest of the Commies.
10) The Democrats actually have taxpayer-funded abortion on demand right up until the day of birth in the party platform.
11) The Democrats fought Republicans for more than a hundred years on civil rights issues, finally came around to our position and then claimed we were the ones against civil rights. What’s it like?
It would be as if, after fighting Democrats for a hundred years over the issue of abortion, Republicans finally got Roe v. Wade overturned, and then, out of pure political calculation, Democrats jumped on the bandwagon and demanded a federal law outlawing abortion. Some pro-life Republicans would probably object that federal law outlawing abortion is not one of Congress’s enumerated powers. On the basis of Republicans’ constitutional objections, Democrats would then reverse the entire history of the pro-life movement and start claiming the Democratic Party alone fought to end abortion in America. That is exactly what they have done with the history of civil rights.
12) Al Gore tried to steal a presidential election he lost in 2000 and he’s still trying to pretend like he was the victim.
13) “It’s an obsession with the Democrats to nationalize everything: health care, welfare, the speed limit, abortion, the drinking age – so there’s no escape. Like all totalitarians, the Democrats’ position is: We thought up something that we know will work better than anything anyone else has done for the last 30,000 years. We don’t know why no one else has thought of it. We must be smarter. This is why the history of liberalism consists of replacing things that work with things that sounded good on paper.” — Ann Coulter
14) Democrat President Woodrow Wilson was an honest-to-goodness fascist in the true sense of the word. In the words of Jonah Goldberg,
Indeed, it is my argument that during World War I, America became a fascist country, albeit temporarily. The first appearance of modern totalitarianism in the Western world wasn’t in Italy or Germany but in the United States of America. How else would you describe a country where the world’s first modern propaganda ministry was established; political prisoners by the thousands were harassed, beaten, spied upon, and thrown in jail simply for expressing private opinions; the national leader accused foreigners or immigrants of injecting treasonous “poison into the American bloodstream;” newspapers and magazines were shut down for criticizing the government; nearly a hundred thousand government propaganda agents were sent out among the people to whip up support for the regime and its war; college professors imposed loyalty oaths on their colleagues; nearly a quarter-million goons were given legal authority to intimidate and beat “slackers” and dissenters; and leading artists and writers dedicated their crafts to proselytizing for the government?
15) The Democrats are the KKK Party. Not only did they create the KKK, Democrat Robert Byrd was the last member of Congress to hold membership in the KKK, Democrat Hugo Black was the last member of the Supreme Court to hold membership in the KKK and Democrat Harry Truman was the last President to hold membership in the KKK. Now, whom do the Democrats blame for the KKK? Republicans.
16) The Democrat Party symbol is the ass. Yes, seriously.
17) The only two Presidents that have been impeached so far are Democrat Andrew Johnson and Democrat Bill Clinton.
18) Barack Obama’s entire presidency.
19) The Democrats got us into the Vietnam War, put rules of engagement in place that made it impossible to win, destroyed public support for the war with their incompetence and dirty, hippie protests and then after Nixon put us on track to win, made sure we lost by cutting off funds to our allies in the South after we left, which led to a genocide.
20) Thanks for making us fight a Civil War because you loved slavery so much, assclowns!
Hitler did not rise out of a vacuum: Many people assume that another Hitler can rise up in any nation,
The aftermath of Joe Wilson shouting out “You lie” at a shameless liar in the midst of a shameless lie