The 25 Manliest Quotes By Americans
My latest Townhall column is called, The 25 Manliest Quotes By Americans. Here’s an excerpt from the column.
1) “They’ve got us surrounded again, the poor [email protected] — Creighton W. Abrams during the Battle of the Bulge in WWII
2) “Let justice be done though the heavens should fall”. — U.S President John Adams
3) “Are you guys ready? Let’s roll.” — Todd Beamer’s last words before he led Americans on United Airlines Flight 93 to attack a cockpit controlled by terrorists
4) “I can hear you! The rest of the world hears you! And the people who knocked these buildings down will hear all of us soon!” — George W. Bush from the wreckage of the WTC, responding to someone who said they couldn’t hear him
5) “I have only two out of my company and 20 out of some other company. We need support, but it is almost suicide to try to get it here as we are swept by machine gun fire and a constant barrage is on us. I have no one on my left and only a few on my right. I will hold.” — First Lieutenant Clifton B. Cates in 1918, during WWI
Once again, you can read it all here.