25 Questions about What the Hell has Happened to America
1) ….Educated people become so unfamiliar with small business that they began to believe that a company will practically build itself as long as the government provides roads, street signs, and police?
2) …Freedom change from something we should all be seeking to something we’re supposed to be terrified to face without the government holding our hands?
3) …We stop asking, “Can we afford this?” along with “Is this a good idea?” when it comes to government programs?
4) …Demanding that people come to this country legally if they want to stay here and become citizens become too much to ask?
5) ….We start rewarding victims so richly for victimhood that we have to wonder if every unseen hate crime is real or a staged charade to receive public sympathy?
6) …Sticking to the Constitution and living within our means become “extremism?”
7) …The job of the press change from reporting the news to doing everything it can to help the Democratic Party?
8) …It become okay to sue a company because some moron knowingly did something dangerous with the company’s product and hurt himself? That’s not negligence; it’s Darwinism at work.
9) …Protecting some barren tundra in Alaska become worth more than thousands of jobs, billions of dollars in wealth created, and lower prices at the pump for the American people?
10) ….Hollywood change from supporting the troops in foreign wars to undercutting the war and smearing the troops as dangerous, mentally unstable drones?
11) …We stop caring if government programs worked or not as long as they sound compassionate?
12) …Virginity, chastity, and believing marriage should be for life become “old fashioned?”
13) …Witty sound bites start becoming more important than wise words?
14) …We come to believe that we would never have to pay off our debt?
15) …The comfort of Americans today start to become more important than giving future generations an opportunity to have a better and brighter future?
16) ….People stop becoming ashamed of taking welfare, school lunches, food stamps, receiving handouts, and living in their parents’ basements?
17) …Our first priorities in wars become not hurting enemy civilians and getting good press instead of protecting the lives of our troops and winning the war?
18) ….”tolerance” start to mean approval and disapproval become tantamount to hate?
19) ….Our immigration policies become centered on what’s most convenient for illegal immigrants instead of what’s best for the American people and those who want to come here legally?
20) …It become okay for the Democrat Party — which was behind slavery, segregation, lynchings, poll taxes, and Jim Crow laws — to accuse Republicans of wanting to do those things? It must have been after most people forgot Democrats were behind all of those things and Republicans have always opposed them.
21) …Debates about politics stop being about whether certain policies work or not and start centering on the intentions, motives, and personal characteristics of the person on the other side of the issue?
22) …God’s definition of marriage, the same definition that has been around for millennia, become discriminatory?
23) …”Racism” change from an expression of hatred towards another race to an expression of disagreement with Democrats?
24) …The “not” get removed from the first part of John F. Kennedy’s famous quote, “Ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.”
25) …Borrowing money from the Chinese to spend on useless government programs that produce nothing become an “investment?”
FacebookTwitterEmail “Mandatory sentences breed injustice,” Judge Roger Vinson told the New York Times. A Ronald Reagan appointee to the federal
Facebook1.2kTwitter13Email0 These websites were ranked using Alexa. The number beside of each website represents its overall rank on the Internet.