5 Reasons “Negro Spotting” At The Republican National Convention Is Stupid
Have you heard of “Negro Spotting?” It’s a liberal game on Twitter. Libs see a black person at the Republican National Convention and they laugh and laugh at the hilarity! Why, there aren’t a lot of black people there! That must mean Republicans are racist! Ha, ha, ha! This actually tells you a lot about how liberals think — or more accurately, don’t think.
1) “Negro Spotting” is a sign of how little racism the Left can find: Most liberals believe deep down in their bleeding hearts that conservatives are evil, bigoted racists! Yet, there’s no racist rhetoric coming from the stage at the Republican National Convention. Worse yet, from their perspective, is the vast number of minority speakers. Among others, Tim Scott, Mia Love, Lucé Vela FortuÃ±o, Brian Sandoval, Ted Cruz, Nikki Haley, Artur Davis, Francisco Canseco, Ricky Gill, Sher Valenzuela, Luis FortuÃ±o, Susana Martinez, and Marco Rubio were able to speak. Percentage-wise, there may be more minorities speaking at the Republican National Convention than at the Democratic National Convention. Yet, since liberals can’t admit the obvious truth, that the Republican Party isn’t even remotely racist, they have to invent ever more ludicrous phony examples of “racism” to keep the cognitive dissonance from shaking their puny little minds apart. So, they claim that words like Chicago are racist dog whistles and the fact that there aren’t a lot of black Americans attending the RNC, which is hardly a surprise given that 90% of black Americans regularly vote for the Democratic Party, is evidence of racism.
2) How white is the Republican National Convention VS. The Occupy Movement And Netroots Nation? I’ve been to Netroots Nation, which is the biggest independent liberal conference in America, and guess what? It’s pretty white. How white is it? Like a snowstorm in Maine white. Like Grand Ole Opry in Alaska white. Like the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man diving into a giant vat of whip cream white. The same could be said for a lot of Occupy rallies. When you consider that 90% of black Americans and roughly 70% of Hispanic Americans vote Democratic, you have to ask why there’s no soul searching going on in the Democratic Party. After all, you wouldn’t logically expect a lot of black and Hispanic Americans to show up at Tea Party rallies or at the RNC given the racial demographics, but why are the vast numbers of minorities in the Democratic Party shying away from Netroots Nation and the Occupy Movement? Maybe they heard the way that white liberals talk about black conservatives and concluded they wouldn’t be welcome there?
3) The fact that libs are reaching this far tells you a lot about Obama’s record: If Obama’s stimulus had worked and unemployment was 5 1/2 percent, the economy was roaring, Obama had kept his promise to cut deficit spending in half, if he’d secured Medicare instead of taking 718 billion dollars out to fund his unpopular Obamacare plan, if the taxpayers hadn’t lost 25 billion dollars on the GM and Chevrolet bailouts, and if Obama had been a successful President instead of a bailout-loving, dictator-bowing, hyper-partisan, far left wing lying machine, we’d never hear the words “Negro Spotting.” “Negro Spotting” is what you have to stoop to when you’re embarrassed by the terrible performance of your candidate and you want to talk about ANYTHING other than his performance in office. It’s like the old saying goes, “If you can’t dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullflop.”
4) Liberals are myopic when it comes to black Americans: Is it racist to oppose an extension of early voting? Only if you make the racist assumption that black people are too incompetent or irresponsible to make it to the polls in the same period that people from every other race can arrive. Is it racist to ask for voter ID? Only if you make the racist assumption that black Americans are too helpless and dumb to get an ID, just like people from every other race. Also, you’d have to assume that banks, ABC stores, bars, groceries, dance clubs, car rentals, and airports among many other places that require identification are also racist. The same goes for mostly white and black attendance at events. How many white people show up for a Jay Z concert? How many black Americans show up at Comic Con? Does that mean they’re racist? Of course, not. Jay Z would love to have 10 times as many white fans showing up because they’d be putting more money in his pocket. Comic Con would undoubtedly feel the same about black Americans. The Republican Party would LOVE to have more black people going to Tea Parties, getting involved in local Republican politics, and showing up at the RNC because it would mean more black Americans would be voting for the GOP. But contrary to what Joe Biden says, Republicans don’t want to put anybody in chains; so although black Americans are always welcome at Republican events, we can’t force them to attend.
5) Liberals say “Where are the minorities?” at the RNC & then smear, racially demean, & attack every minority who does speak: If you’re not a straight, white male, liberals think they own you. So, the moment that conservatives who are black, Hispanic, female, or gay get any sort of attention, liberals try to destroy them to keep them from inspiring others with their example. It’s no different with the way the Left reacts to the GOP convention. Liberals yuk it up because they don’t see a lot of black Americans in the crowd; then they hurl disgusting abuse at every minority conservative who gets on the stage. Just to name one of many all too typical examples, after Mia Love’s speech, her Wikipedia page was edited to say that the deeply religious, married mother of three children is a “‘dirty, worthless whore’ who sold out to big business,’ Fox News observed. ‘Another section again called her a ‘sell-out’ to the ‘right wing hate machine,’ before accusing her of being exploited ‘like the House N–— she truly is.'” Maybe there aren’t a lot of black Republicans at the RNC because they’re afraid liberals will call them “dirty, worthless whores” or “House N–—” and they’re trying to save themselves the abuse.
After his 20-year old son overdosed on drugs, Mike Stollings decided to post a photo of his body at the funeral home on Facebook out of grief and guilt. The...Read More
I’ve been saying for a long time that our education system is not underfunded and our teachers are not underpaid.
A political battle that is shaping up in San Francisco has implications for other communities across the country. The issue
Why did the Trayvon Martin-George Zimmerman case become a national obsession? After all, about 14,000 murders take place every year