5 Types Of Liberals Who Need Sensitivity Training
Sensitivity training, also known as diversity training, is a type of program designed to help facilitate respect between groups that include people with different genders, religions, ages, races, or sexual orientations. The exact procedures can vary depending on the leader of the training, but typically involve lectures, discussions, and exercises to help participants understand and respect one another.
…The program can guide participants to the realization of how their actions can potentially be misconstrued by people who have different beliefs or backgrounds. For example, a person may not realize his or her words or actions may be extremely offensive to a person of a different religion or gender, which can affect the ability for the two people to talk and work comfortably together. — WiseGEEK
Other than members of the KKK, Nazi Party or Fred Phelps’ insane God hates F*gs clan, the people in American society who most desperately need sensitivity training are liberals. Liberalism is teeming with arrogant, close-minded, extraordinarily offensive people who seem completely oblivious to how habitually obnoxious and intolerant their behavior has become. Just to name a few examples…
1) Man-Hating Feminists: Left-wing feminists who hate men are as unattractive as human beings as backward neanderthals who think women are only good for sex, ironing and bringing them beer. Let me add that their loving embrace of abortion is downright creepy. Being furious at people who correctly suggest there are consequences to abortion or kicking over pro-life signs because you’re afraid of an “overpopulated earth” sounds nuts. Here’s a news flash for these bitter, angry women: Men aren’t your enemies; most men don’t gain any particular leg-up in life because of their sex and if you do ever have a male child, he shouldn’t have to grow up in a world where his own mother is teaching people that he’s part of the problem based on his gender.
2) Overbearing Gay Marriage Advocates: Nobody bullies and hates quite like someone who’s convinced that he’s being “victimized.” You see, if you feel like you’re “fighting back,” that makes it allowable for you to gin up hatred and misogyny against people who disagree with you, as Dan Savage does, or tell people who disagree with you that they should kill themselves and reject their Christian parents like Michelangelo Signorile. It’s ironic that supporters of God’s definition of marriage are attacked as hateful by supporters of gay marriage because some of the most vicious, hateful and nasty rhetoric in all of politics is coming from overbearing advocates of gay marriage.
3) Militant Atheists: We’re in nation that’s 70% Christian, but bizarrely, it’s the angry atheists who are intolerant of the Christians, not vice-versa. From their blasphemous artwork, to their unending hostility to all things Christian, to the childish little fits they pitch when they see people practicing their faith, militant atheists are some of the least tolerant people in America. When we’ve even gotten to the point where angry atheists are outraged by children being taken to see “A Charlie Brown Christmas,” then I think it’s time for them to admit they need some help learning how to play nice with other human beings.
4) Race Hustlers: People like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Melissa Harris-Perry and Toure seem to be completely unaware of how offensive it is to be falsely called a racist. It’s not quite the same thing as someone making a joke about a black man eating watermelon, but it’s roughly equivalent in offensiveness. Yet, the charge is tossed around on a regular basis for the flimsiest of reasons. Happily, racial slurs have been relegated to the fringes in American society and false accusations of racism deserve to be in that same category.
5) Sexist Liberal Men: One of the great ironies of the “War on Women” theme that dominated the last election cycle is that the most grotesque sexism in politics comes from the Left these days. The liberals put out Sarah Palin porn flicks, they made gross jokes about Michele Bachmann eating a corndog, they speculate about which conservative women they want to hate f*ck — it just goes on and on. It’s gross, crude, stupid and all too typical. All the abuse someone like Sandra Fluke has taken in her entire lifetime is probably nothing more than an average Tuesday to someone like Ann Coulter or Michelle Malkin. Why? Because liberal men believe they can’t be sexist, by virtue of the fact that they’re liberal men. That sort of gross sexism seems to be the rule, not the exception, with liberal men.
“We are not a nation of immigrants. We are a nation of citizens.” – Mark Levin Immigration is not good for America. At least, not anymore. Immigration has benefitted our...Read More
Hitler did not rise out of a vacuum: Many people assume that another Hitler can rise up in any nation,
The aftermath of Joe Wilson shouting out “You lie” at a shameless liar in the midst of a shameless lie