Helping Obama Out: 7 Suggestions For His “Change Is” Campaign Slogan
As we learned last week at The Huffington Post, Barack Obama has a new campaign slogan for 2012, “Change Is.” Since Obama is one of the worst Presidents in American history, if not the worst President in American history, that sounds more like a phrase his opponent would use.
Given that Obama is completely and utterly over-his-head trying to handle the duties of the presidency, he could probably use a little help coming up with some examples of change that have occurred during his presidency. So, here are a few suggestions of what “change is” during the Obama Presidency.
1) Change is a record number of Americans going on food stamps during Barack Obama’s presidency. Nearly 15% of Americans are now on food stamps thanks to Barack Obama’s economic policies.
2) Change is America losing its AAA credit rating for the first time since 1917 because of Barack Obama’s out-of-control spending.
3) Change is the “unemployment rate has been over 8 percent for nearly three years. The unemployment rate has never been so high for so long since World War II” thanks to Barack Obama’s economic policies.
4) Change is the American workforce being 2.5 million jobs smaller than it was when Obama took office because of his economic policies.
5) Change is spending the phenomenal sum of one trillion dollars, more than the Vietnam and Iraq wars combined, on a failed stimulus plan that was supposed to keep unemployment below 8%. That turned out to be the single most wasteful expenditure not just in American history, but in the history of planet earth.
6) Change is the U.S. government helping Mexican criminals get American guns that were used to kill 200 Mexicans and two Americans. The Obama Administration’s response to a scandal that’s arguably bigger than Watergate (How many people died because of Watergate?) has been to cover up the facts and stonewall. Change is Obama behaving like Nixon.
7) Change is a President embracing the Occupy movement and criticizing Wall Street while he funnels hundreds of billions of dollars to Wall Street firms via government bailouts. This is not a coincidence since Obama “received more money from Wall Street than any other politician over the past 20 years, including former President George W. Bush.“ Change is a politician who shovels taxpayer money to his Wall Street allies claiming that he’s fighting against Wall Street.
A black judge in Kentucky has given two home invaders and armed robbers a light sentence because he feels that their three-year-old white victim was a “racist” because in her...Read More
There’s a lot of truth to the old saying, “It’s not what you know, it’s who you know.” Meeting the
What happens when a brutal regime gets replaced by an alternative and largely unknown entity? Exhibit A: Libya. Shortly after