The 20 Most Influential Conservative Jews In Politics
Deciding who’s the “most influential” anything is inherently an arbitrary business. It’s even more difficult in this case when we’re comparing politicians, TV personalities, radio hosts, and columnists. Still, somebody had to do it, so…
Honorable Mentions: Max Boot, Carolyn Glick, Michael Ledeen, Richard Perle, Daniel Pipe, Norman Podhoretz, Dorothy Rabinowitz, Evan Sayet, Paul Wolfowitz
20) Jeff Jacoby: Columnist
19) Jennifer Rubin: Columnist and blogger for the Washington Post
18) Lucianne Goldberg: Lucianne.com
17) Ben Shapiro: Columnist, radio host.
16) Pamela Geller: Blogger, activist, Executive Director of Stop Islamization of America.
15) Ari Fleischer: Former White House Press Secretary, CNN Contributor
14) Ben Stein: American Spectator columnist, actor
13) Ken Mehlman: Former Bush campaign manager, Former RNC Chairman
12) Michael Medved: 3.75 million radio listeners, columnist
11) John Podhoretz: Editor of Commentary, New York Post columnist
10) David Horowitz: FrontPageMagzine, David Horowitz Freedom Center, & Students for Academic Freedom.
9) Dennis Prager: 1.5 radio listeners, columnist
8) Jonah Goldberg: Columnist
7) Michael Savage: 9 million radio listeners
6) William Kristol: Founder and Editor of the Weekly Standard
5) Charles Krauthammer: Columnist, frequent TV appearances
4) Eric Cantor: House Majority Leader
3) Andrew Breitbart: Breitbart.com, Big Journalism, Big Hollywood, Big Peace.
2) Mark Levin: 8.5 million radio listeners
1) Matt Drudge: Founder of the Drudge Report
After his 20-year old son overdosed on drugs, Mike Stollings decided to post a photo of his body at the funeral home on Facebook out of grief and guilt. The...Read More
The battle of Barak Obama is ending in his defeat. A sagging economy, a likely setback on Obamacare, and sliding
1) Guns for making all those poor innocent criminals break the law. 2) The old, dead white guys who founded
President Obama’s demagoguery and fear-mongering on his sequester cuts are breathtaking, even for him. Lest you think I am engaging