The Top 20 Reasons To Vote For Barack Obama In 2012 According To Liberals
1) Mormons are scary! Ooooh, magic underwear! Multiple wives! They probably hate black people and were behind something or another awful that happened 150 years ago!
2) Obviously Republicans hate women like Sarah Palin and Michele Bachmann! Wait, bad examples…uhm, let’s see, they kill female babies, put women’s faces on pinatas and beat them, and degrade women by drawing them with penises in their mouth! That’s still us? Geeze, uh…war on women! Move on to the next item! Hurry, hurry!
3) You even have to ask whom you should vote for? What are you, some kind of racist?
4) Obama did lots of great things besides killing Osama! I just don’t want to talk about any of those things right now, for no particular reason!
5) Did you know Mitt Romney is a Republican? You’re going to vote for a Republican? Seriously? Everybody in my lesbian studies class at Berkeley always says “no” when I ask that question.
6) Barack Obama evolved on gay marriage, unlike Mitt Romney who flip flops on things!
7) It’s George Bush’s fault! What is? Uh….everything bad, while Obama is responsible for everything good!
8) Mitt Romney is REALLY rich unlike Barack Obama who is just worth 7-8 million dollars, has 40k a plate fund raisers with celebrities, and goes on lavish vacations every 2 1/2 months.
9) Mitt Romney is mean! Republicans are mean! You’re mean — unless you vote for Barack Obama, which makes you nice!
10) Rush Limbaugh. Sarah Palin. Glenn Beck. Andrew Breitbart. Case closed!
11) According to Joe Biden, he’s the, “first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice- looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”
12) Did you see how good that guy was at reading speeches off a teleprompter back in 2008? That was really something, wasn’t it? Now it’s all kind of dull, but he might get better at it again.
13) Mitt Romney once put his dog on the roof of his car so he could go along with
the family on vacation instead of humanely eating him as Barack Obama would have undoubtedly done in the same circumstances.
14) Fifty years ago, when he was in high school, Mitt Romney may or may not have cut some kid’s hair. You really want to reward that kind of behavior with the presidency?
15) Obama has driven up gas prices, which encourages people to buy more electric cars….ehr, wait, this is for an environmentalist group, right?
16) Do you know how SAD it would make Chris Matthews if Obama lost? How could you do that to him?
17) Did I mention you’re racist if you don’t vote for Obama? Even if I did, it never hurts to bring it up twice, does it?
18) If you want to stick it to those Wall Street jerks who’ve given Barack Obama more money than any candidate in history for no reason whatsoever, vote for Bo!
19) Barack Obama is the first gay President! Not literally gay, mind you — well, unless that would make you more likely to vote for him, in which case, depending on whom you believe, he may be gay.
20) You don’t want the Jackie Robinson of American politics to get sent back to the minors just because he can’t hit, he can’t field, and he can’t throw, do you? Think what a setback that would be to black Americans!
The latest feminist obsession with rape has reached the point where false accusations are now being thrown around loosely. It has resulted in a negative stigma toward men on college campuses, and...Read More
When Newt Gingrich called CNN anchor John King’s decision “despicable” to begin last Thursday’s GOP debate with a question about
Get this: Old-fashioned baby names are beginning to make a comeback. That was the finding of BabyCenter, a digital resource
Note to congressional Democrats: You can change your mind on Obamacare. It’s allowed. Really. You can. We won’t tell. If