Twenty Things this Conservative Believes
1) Any illegal alien caught in this country should be forever barred from legally visiting this country, working here, or becoming an American citizen.
2) If you take welfare or food stamps or if your kids have to get free meals at school, you should be ashamed. Your kids should feel ashamed by your failure, too.
3) There is no such thing as a conflict between Christianity and science or a reason for any Christian to have his religious beliefs override any conclusions that he’d reach by simply following the science. Any and all apparent conflicts between science and God are just a result of our limited human understanding. If there was evolution, God chose that path. If the world was created by a “Big Bang,” God set it in motion.
4) William Bennett once said it was “morally plausible” to execute drug dealers. I agree with him. I’d also like to see the death penalty expanded to cover rape and child molestation as well.
5) It’s unlikely to ever happen, but we’d be much better off in this country if the voting age were 25 and only people who paid income tax could vote.
6) All people except the poor should be paying enough in taxes to cover all the services they receive from the government each year. If they don’t want to pay that much, then we should cut government down to a level that they think is worth paying.
7) On average, government workers should make less than people who do the same jobs in private industry.
8) Government workers also shouldn’t be allowed to unionize. The Democrats give the government unions more taxpayer money and the unions take part of that money and use it to campaign for the Democrats, who then promise to give them more money in return. It’s nothing but the Democratic Party and the unions collaborating against the taxpayers.
9) Ninety nine times out of a hundred when someone cries racism, it’s either a lame excuse or a political tactic.
10) If you’re a Christian, then your faith requires you to oppose gay marriage.
11) I wish the best for people everywhere, but I’m not a citizen of the world. I’m an American and our country comes first.
12) The biggest threat to America’s future isn’t Al-Qaeda, China, or Iran; it’s our own government spending so much money that it bankrupts the country.
13) If you sue someone and lose, you should have to pay his legal bills.
14) Hand counting ballots is LESS ACCURATE than machine counting them and it allows human beings to manipulate the results of the election with arbitrary counting standards.
15) People who think black Americans are too stupid and incompetent to handle getting a voter ID are just as racist as the KKK, although they show it differently.
16) If public universities want to hire terrorists and communists to teach their classes, harass Christians, push around Republican groups, and bring in liberal speakers, but not conservatives, then state legislators should cut off their taxpayer funding until they behave.
17) We don’t need to get religion out of politics; we need to get more religion in politics. The politicians certainly don’t seem to have any qualms about stepping into areas better left to the church; so pastors have to be willing to encourage their flocks to vote their values to protect themselves from a rapacious government.
18) The whole purpose of our immigration system should be to benefit the Americans who are already here. Therefore, we should favor the best and brightest emigrants from Western cultures. Other immigrants to this country who get in because of family ties should have someone who’s willing to vouch for them and take care of them if they have hard times. No naturalized American citizens should ever be eligible for food stamps, welfare, school lunches, or any other hand-outs from their fellow citizens.
19) You can no more change your sex than you can change from a human being into a Water Buffalo. Believing otherwise is a mental disorder that should be handled by a psychologist, not catered to with surgery. A doctor wouldn’t cut off a healthy person’s leg if he asked or cut out part of someone’s brain because a voice in his head wanted it and sex change operations shouldn’t be done either.
20) People who’ve served time in prison for committing a felony may have been punished, but they haven’t “paid their debt to society.” Repaying their debt would require them to be rehabilitated and to fully compensate their victims, which isn’t even possible in some cases. Additionally, even if society forgives, it shouldn’t forget. There’s no way a felon should ever have the right to vote, own a gun, or teach children among other activities.
After his 20-year old son overdosed on drugs, Mike Stollings decided to post a photo of his body at the funeral home on Facebook out of grief and guilt. The...Read More
Right Wing News wants to know what you think about Ebola. So, please vote in the Right Wing News Poll
The photograph of Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer pointing a finger at President Obama on the tarmac at the Phoenix airport